[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why didn't he just put his gun down and leave?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: predator-arnold.jpg (41 KB, 385x477) Image search: [Google]
predator-arnold.jpg
41 KB, 385x477
Why didn't he just put his gun down and leave?
>>
because they saw it bleeds
that made them aware of the fact that they can kill it
>>
He thought that MAYBE he could fuck it
>>
>>68072603
is this a flick or kino from todays standards?
>>
>>68072603
Get to the fucking chopper, already.
>>
Because the predator need to be killed

Also one liners
>>
>>68073272
CAM ON KILL ME AM HEAR DOO IT!
>>
>>68072603
Soldiers name their weapons in boot camp. they cant let them go.
>>
>>68073327

Is he supposed to be an American in all his movies?

Why did the lazy fuck never bother learning the accent? He's been living in america for decades and still talks like a hitler.
>>
>>68073421
it's probably not that easy for him, also I think his accent played a HUGE role of him becoming successful in the first place
>>
>>68072603
It killed his friends. He wanted revenge
>>
>your entire squad dies to some invisible beast
>not fucking it up or dying trying

OP is definitely a female.
>>
>>68073327
My men ahh noht exspehendable, and vee dyon't do zis kyeend ohf wyerk.
>>
>>68072603
Because he's not a pussy
>>
>>68073500
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23ARFCQlb3M&nohtml5=False&ab_channel=OneLinerArmory
>>
>>68073421

American is a mentality, not an accent, clown.

Arnie is more American than half the people living here.
>>
>>68073497
Exactly, it killed his whole squad.

He could have left and came back more well prepared instead of trying to take on an invisible monster from outer space designed for hunting and killing by himself with barely no firepower.
>>
>>68073567
this, arnie is the embodiment of the american dream
>>
>>68073567
>American is a mentality, not an accent

one of the gayest things I have read on here
>>
>>68073634
Why would it still be there? Would you believe a guy asking you to spare a whole platoon to go alien hunting?
>>
File: Predator.jpg (9 KB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
Predator.jpg
9 KB, 300x169
Why did Arnold go blackface? It seemed a little unnecessary in a post-segregation era movie.
>>
>>68073634
>being a pussy
>>
>>68073749
Predators love minstrel shows
>>
>>68073719
>Why would it still be there?

He'd still be predatoring.

>Would you believe a guy asking you to spare a whole platoon to go alien hunting?

Nope, but all you'd have to do is get them their under false pretenses like they originally had. Staying by yourself is a very low percentage play.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.