[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So did abby take the key to the city of light and get her mind
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: THE-100-1.png (1 MB, 1024x512) Image search: [Google]
THE-100-1.png
1 MB, 1024x512
So did abby take the key to the city of light and get her mind taken over? i remember right at the end when her and clarke made eye contact she slightly smiled and reacted

wouldnt ALIE know that abby wasnt her mindslave?
>>
>>68069990
better question

where the fuck did all the chips come from?
>>
>>68070199
ALIE was mass producing them before jaha had arrived im guessing he took a large amount with him to arkadia
>>
>>68070352
he had a little casket with maybe 10 chips
>>
>>68069990
>So did abby take the key to the city of light and get her mind taken over?

yes
>>
>>68070199
weren't they building a machine to produce more?
>>
>>68070463
but she reacted to seeing clarke when she opened the jeep door
>>
File: KANE.jpg (117 KB, 807x955) Image search: [Google]
KANE.jpg
117 KB, 807x955
>>68069990
She was definitely taken over

Old gang of Clarke/Bellamy/Octavia/Jasper/AsianGuy will have to destroy the nuclear power source thing in order to free the A.L.I.E mindslaves
>>
>>68070654
i dont think its the nuclear power source thats the problem, i think it acts similar to a wifi router and destroying it will probably not do anything

also im curious what would happen if someone took the key that is still at polis that was confiscated from murphy, i think she would then instantly know where the v2 of the ai was
>>
>>68070829
Not sure what the difference is exactly, if the ALIE "signal" or whatever you might call it is being broadcast from elsewhere, shutting down the receiver should have the same effect
>>
Who else was pleased when Bellamy got his shit punched in and all his friends hated him for the last two episodes?

Also who was disappointed there wasn't a more satisfying Pike beating?
>>
Pike confirmed for dumbest, most character bending plot filler of the show.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.