[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Batman vs Superman
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5
File: Batman-v-Superman.jpg (257 KB, 1600x876) Image search: [Google]
Batman-v-Superman.jpg
257 KB, 1600x876
So now that the dust has settled, can we all agree that this was superior to the Avengers in every way?

- better acting
- better superheroes
- more mature target audience
- women not reduced to the bimbo roll
- more likeable protagonists
>>
I've been saying this non stop for the last month
>>
>>68067607
I never saw Avengers on the big screen but yeah, I enjoyed this more. But Avengers is very much a big screen movie so I don't really trust my judgement.
>>
Avengers had a four year build up with each hero getting their own film. Iron man got two movies. WB fucked up by making a part Man of Steel sequel, and part Batman movie. The Justice League shit felt so forced and out of place. The Lois Lane subplot about the bullet was so fucking boring and overall the movie was way too long.
>>
>>68067607
avengers was pretty shit, so that's not much to say really.

anyway, avengers was a critical and boxoffice success, while BvS bombed so hard, those poor hollywood jews didn't made a cent out of it
>>
>>68067607
yeah.. no

>- better acting
1 goat, 1 based, rest was shit
>- better superheroes
except Bats, who?
>- more mature target audience
>- women not reduced to the bimbo roll
quallity bait, anon
>- more likeable protagonists
yep, Affleck portrayed him pretty good, except him - who again?
>>
>>68067607

yes it was bette than all marvel films to be honest.

marvel cucks tears are my new dessert
>>
>>68067607
>better acting

Sure

>better superheroes

Opinion based

>more mature target audience

So movies based at a younger audience are not good?

>women not reduced to the bimbo roll

Lois lane was just a damsel in distress the entire time. A bimbo would have been more entertaining

>more likeable protagonists

Not even close, superman is the most boring character and clark kent is even worse. Batman in this movie was not likeable at all, killing all those people and tried to kill superman
>>
>>68067607
>better superheroes
It about averages out. Everybody loves Batman without exception, but Superman is pretty much shit-tier and Iron Manlet and Cap are pretty based tbqhwyf. I don't know a single person who watches capeshit and doesn't like Captain America, and I'm a fucking Bong.
>>
>>68067739

and still all they did was making them argue like idiots for 2 hours
>>
File: image.jpg (123 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123 KB, 1280x720
>>
>>68067925
does captain america even has a personality? is the blandest movie super hero to date. i give you downey's iron man was sort of a novelty
>>
>>68068008
He doesn't need to be some zany 10-quips-per-second guy to be cool f.am. He just a good boy.
>>
>>68067925
this

Bats is just based

Sup is a fucking imigrant, who thinks because he got super tier powers, he is some kind of saviour of humanity... just look, how autistic idiot he became in Injustice - thanks based Joker for showing us what most of us already knew

Tony is a good man, he just always fucks it up somehow

and Cap is the moral compass we all need, representing the old 'murrican ways that are actually comfy and pretty correct ones (not the one that today usa become)
>>
>>68067607
yes
search your feelings, you know it's true

http://archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/68061637/
>>
>>68067607
>More mature audience

what the actual fuck
>>
>>68068111
CAPS MAKES AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
TRUMP PRESIDENT
CHRISEVANS POSTING BTFOs BANEPOSTING
>>
>>68067890
>dcucks this delusional with asspain
Keep crying :^)
>>
File: 14493827384.jpg (3 MB, 1746x4245) Image search: [Google]
14493827384.jpg
3 MB, 1746x4245
>implying Marvel movies will ever encourage this much discussion

Most people don't realize this wasn't one autistic anon, it's a compilation.
>>
>>68067925
Captain America = superman without all the power though

Bats is on some other level I don't even know why everyone is on his dick
>>
>>68067607
It's up there among the 3 modern capekino films.

Can't wait for Ultimate cut.
>>
>>68068178
He means its for le supremely gentleman mature like those that wear classy fedoras and trillbys anon. Dont you know?
>>
>>68068226
I realizedbecause some of my stuff was aped

The Arthurian legend, christ stuff, moby dick stuff, and millenial atheism from lex can stay, everything else can gtfo
>>
>>68068239
>Bats is on some other level I don't even know why everyone is on his dick
Because this isn't fucking Dragon Ball and I don't like a superhero more just because he can shoot lasers from his eyes.
>>
>>68067607
No but we can all agree it was worse in every way
>>
>>68068239
>black, dark shit
>won't lost for fucking bullshit (like that faggot when you throw green stone at him or dozens of other heroes with bullshit weaknesses)
>based Joker as archenemy
one of few heroes that doesn't got fucked over in last decade film remakes helps too (except BvS - storywise anyway)
>>
File: batman breaks shotgun.jpg (51 KB, 314x464) Image search: [Google]
batman breaks shotgun.jpg
51 KB, 314x464
>>68067607
They should've went with the "Batman is Deathstroke" theory.

Batman never kills or uses guns.
>>
>>68068191
why so mad, desu
>>
>>68068373
Why does every comic ever made overuse italics. Emphasizing every other word makes it sound weird
>>
>muh marvel
>muh marvel
>muh marvel
>muh marvel
>muh marvel
>>
File: CHEEKY.jpg (45 KB, 500x640) Image search: [Google]
CHEEKY.jpg
45 KB, 500x640
>>68067607
It's a "DCucks go into full damage control mode" episode
>>
>>68068226
No, that was one autistic anon, I saw the thread.
>>
>>68068226
>Most people don't realize this wasn't one autistic anon, it's a compilation.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH
WEW
>>
Just got back from seeing it. Theater wasn't exactly full, but people seemed to enjoy it. Critics can eat a bag of dicks. The movie wasn't that bad.
>>
just quit with the capeshit threads already
>>
>>68067983
>catched
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.