[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did everyone hate the journalists in The Wire?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
Why did everyone hate the journalists in The Wire?
>>
well faggots?
>>
>>68066979
fine, fuck off
>>
>>68066979
None of them were interesting, except maybe the bald guy and even barely
>>
>>68068019
k bye
>>
It was a shitty season in general
>>
>>68068068
nah the evil white guy was interesting.
>>
File: templetonoscar.jpg (87 KB, 620x419) Image search: [Google]
templetonoscar.jpg
87 KB, 620x419
Templeton got fired and ended up directing the Best Picture winner from last year

that was a strange twist
>>
>>68066979
>tumescent.
>engorged
>>
File: david simon.jpg (63 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
david simon.jpg
63 KB, 620x372
>>68066979
name me a bigger self-insert
>>
>>68068563
McManus in Oz. But Gus Haynes was pretty fucking blatant. Also
>David Simon is white
>Jayson Blair is black

>Haynes is black
>Templeton is white

Why?
>>
>>68066979

The newspaper story line felt lack luster compared to the stuff explored in the previous seasons
>>
>>68068759
yeah Simon clearly phoned it in and just wrote a boring generic newspaper arc.
>YOU NEED A SOURCE FOR THIS STORY
>MAN THE STATE OF THE NEWSPAPER BUSINESS SURE SUCKS
And so on.
>>
File: frank.jpg (13 KB, 269x200) Image search: [Google]
frank.jpg
13 KB, 269x200
Why did everyone hate the dock workers in The Wire?
>>
>>68066979
mainly because of how an insignificant little story can end careers in politics and the police. mind you, both institutions use journalists to enhance their careers. the season could have been better but i enjoyed how it showed the underlying hypocrisy of all three institutions.
>>
>>68069590
It was harder to understand then dindus being kangz
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.