[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what the fuck were they thinking? http://moviepilot.com/posts/3856446
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: file.png (849 KB, 951x628) Image search: [Google]
file.png
849 KB, 951x628
what the fuck were they thinking?

http://moviepilot.com/posts/3856446
>>
I don't understand why they're making a movie out of this, they already used motion capture cameras to make the goddamn game so its pretty much an interactive CGI movie
>>
is Miranda a virgin?
>>
>>68067078
of course
>>
>>68067064
the chances that it actually becomes a movie are slim to none.

Its a repeating phenomon with Sony
>Sony Devs make a good exclusive game
>it sells well for an exclusive
>Sony pictures announce they're gonna make a movie of it
>then start announcing shit thats the total opposite of what the fans would like
>then proposed movie quietly slips into production hell

>dat feel when we'll never get a Uncharted movie starring the actor that played Sheppard on SGA as Drake
>>
>as Ellen

the fuck?
>>
Fuck off /v:
>>
>>68067436
>/v:
>>
STOP LINKING YOUR WEBSITE

LITERALLY NO OTHER SITE HAS TALKED ABOUT THIS

STOP WITH YOUR SHIT FAKE NEWS
>>
So they are not really trying with videogameshit then if they are going with fucking nickelodean hasbeens?
>>
Got to diversify gents!
>>
THIS NEWS IS FAKE RETARDS

YOU CAN MAKE YOUR OWN POSTS ON MOVIEPILOT.COM
>>
>>68066917
she's such a fucking uggo
>>
>>68067777
you mean the one on the right? yeah i agree
>>
Here is my theory with this constant spam of miranda cosgrove for ellie shit

This is actually her manager who doesn't know what he is doing and this is his attempt by making something happen by creating it as a rumor.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.