[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>implying capekino gets any more cape or kino than this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (283 KB, 1140x1600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
283 KB, 1140x1600
>implying capekino gets any more cape or kino than this
>>
good movie desu
>>
>>68066302
I unironically enjoy this film. Batman & Robin, not so much...
>>
>>68066302
Batman and Robin was better
>>
>>68066363
>>68066381
You two should fight.
>>
File: 1454450939540.jpg (125 KB, 668x512) Image search: [Google]
1454450939540.jpg
125 KB, 668x512
>>68066363
Batman and Robin is probably my favorite trash movie ever.
>What killed the dinosaurs? The ice age!
>Cool party
>Chill
>Freeze in hell, Batman
>Allow me to break the ice
>>
>>68066564
I actually tried to watch it.

What's interesting is that you can see the EXTREME CAMP approach kind of works for a scene or two, but it rapidly erodes away your ability to put up with it. I think they probably didn't realize how badly they'd fucked up until they put the film together in editing.
>>
>>68066564
Arnold was in his element in that one, so good.
>>
>>68066699
I highly doubt Schumacher noticed at all. He probably thought he was making a lighthearted kino.
>>
>>68066932
But he was mskimg kino.
>>
>>68066980
>screw up post
>leave thread forever
>>
>>68066980
>>68067024
That's why Superman works alone.
>>
>Batman: Commissioner Gordon?
>Dr. Chase Meridian: He's at home. I sent the signal.
>Batman: What's wrong?
>Dr. Chase Meridian: Last night at the bank I noticed something about Two-Face. His coin. It's his Achilles' heel. It can be exploited.
>Batman: I know. You called me here for this? The Batsignal is not a beeper.
>Dr. Chase Meridian: Well I wish I could say that my interest in you was... purely professional.
>Batman: You trying to get under my cape, doctor?
>Dr. Chase Meridian: A girl can't live by psychoses alone.
>Batman: It's the car, right? Chicks love the car.
>Dr. Chase Meridian: [laughs] What is it about the wrong kind of man? In grade school it was boys with earrings, high school; motorcycles; college, leather jackets. Now...
>[feels his suit]
>Dr. Chase Meridian: *Ah*. Black rubber.
>Batman: Try firemen, less to take off.
>[hastens away but she follows him]
>Dr. Chase Meridian: I don't mind the work. Pity I can't see behind the mask.
>Batman: We all wear masks.
>Dr. Chase Meridian: My life's an open book. You read?
>Batman: I don't blend in at a family picnic.
>Dr. Chase Meridian: Oh, we could give it a try. I'll bring the wine, you bring your scarred psyche.
>Batman: Direct, aren't you?
>Dr. Chase Meridian: You like strong women. I've done my homework. Or do I need skin-tight vinyl and a whip?
>Batman: I haven't had that much luck with women.
>Dr. Chase Meridian: Maybe you just haven't met the right woman.
>>
>>68066564
My favorite is probably Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves. Also I like waterworld, but that's more of a chance sentimental childhood friendship thing than truly loving the movie. Both Kevin Costner lol.
>>
>>68067080
I'll cancel the pizzas
>>
File: Batman_(Val_Kilmer)GPD.jpg (284 KB, 633x1000) Image search: [Google]
Batman_(Val_Kilmer)GPD.jpg
284 KB, 633x1000
>>68067119
Kilmer was a pretty underrated batman, and I always thought he had one of the best batsuits.
>>
>>68067438
Way too many clearly fake muscles. Best mask though
>>
>>68066564
Tonight hell freezes over!
>>
File: batman.jpg (45 KB, 640x624) Image search: [Google]
batman.jpg
45 KB, 640x624
>>68067438
kilmer had a dark vibe to him for sure, moreso than keaton actually.
>>
>>68066302
Are you really this deprived of attention?
>>
>>68066302
At least this movie wasn't afraid to have a little fun. So much better than Dark Knight, imo
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.