[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /tv/ think of this show?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
What does /tv/ think of this show?
>>
got bored after S3 but that finale was kino
>>
>>68065966
False. Seasons 1-3 were kino. The finale was shit.
>>
>>68066041
the S3 finale WAS kino
>>
so fuuuuuuuuuuucking boring after they rinsed and repeated the same story line

>i'm leaving the club
>i'm staying in the club
>fuck you clay
>fuck you clay
>they betrayed us
>they betrayed the club
>>
I like these meme shows like
>Breaking Bad
>Fargo
>Leftovers

will I enjoy this?
>>
>>68065902

Hilariously stupid romanticized version of Bikers as the unsung cowboy heroes of America instead of the meth peddling scumfucks they are in real life.

Season 3 was by far the worst as it consisted of nothing but the lead running around Ireland demanding the IRA give his baby back. That sounds too stupid to be real but it is.

Its basically Sopranos for mentally deficient chads and brainless cretins that couldn't enjoy stuff like that because the characters were actually unashamed assholes who were not heroic.
>>
>he didn't participate in brother threads on /tv/ during the last season

Literally missed out on life
>>
Unnecessary conflict to drive the plot

juice is for some reason worried about the club finding out that he's part black so he starts double crossing the club. which makes no sense because the club has a mexican member (Happy), a borderline gay member (Tig), they work with the blacks all the time, and the club even has a jewish member (Bobby). This wasn't a white supremacist club so having Juice be worried about it makes no sense.
>>
>>68066321
probably. this show is incredibly edgy though, you may appreciate it more if you are a fedora tipper.
>>
>>68067002
It was in their by laws, no blacks

Also who was Sam Crow?
>>
>>68065902
Good to start, got bad later.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.