[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
it's half ten should i go to bed or watch syndromes and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Syndromes-and-a-Century.jpg (30 KB, 353x500) Image search: [Google]
Syndromes-and-a-Century.jpg
30 KB, 353x500
it's half ten
should i go to bed or watch syndromes and a century?
>>
>>68065419
JUST
>>
>>68065419
watch if

it's kino
>>
>>68065419
daily reminder that it's totally ok if you fall asleep during his films. He actually likes when that happens.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubipLv_jBEQ
>>
any dank memes from thie kino?
>>
>>68065744
i think lots of movies can be improved if you're sleepy when watching them

i was watching a chris marker movie yesterday and i was on the verge of falling asleep and would momentarily doze off and it made for a great experience considering marker's movies are very fever dream-ish already.
>>
>>68065419

I haven't seen this since I was about 17 when it went way over my head. I watched Uncle Boonmee and Tropical Malady recently though and they were both pretty amazing. He's kind of an absolute madman.

Have any of you seen the newest and what are your thoughts on his other stuff? Syndromes seems to be considered his best usually, would you guys agree?
>>
>>68066607
Level 5?

I love slow cinema for this very reason. being sleepy while watching Uncle Boonmee was the closest thing I had to a religious experience.
>>
>>68066607
marvel created the after credit scenes especially for people like us
>>
>>68066687
remembrance of things to come
but yeah level 5 works too
the way he just jumps from topic to topic, decade to decade
>>
>>68066709
That doesn't make any sense
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.