[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever felt legit bad for a villain? In Mummy 2 I felt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Mr_350ArnoldVosloo.jpg (11 KB, 550x242) Image search: [Google]
Mr_350ArnoldVosloo.jpg
11 KB, 550x242
Have you ever felt legit bad for a villain?

In Mummy 2 I felt bad for Imhotep. Rick's wife helped him out of the pit while Imhotep's love ran away showing Imhotep she didn't love him enough to save him.
>>
bros b4 hoes m8
>>
He was a pretty sympathetic villain to begin with. All he did was love Anck-su-Namun and was killed for it. Then a bunch of ignorant dudes in the future revive him and he loved Anck-su-Namun so much he wanted to bring her back to life too so they could be together.
>>
>>68065149
>he wanted to bring her back to life too so they could be together.

He also wanted to rule the world and make everyone his slave but yeah he was sympathetic
>>
>Brandan's love saves his life
Cinema is a wonderful place for fantasy
>>
Anyone have the gif of him running in shot and screaming 'nooooo!'?
>>
>>68065318

But the curse they put on him for trying to revive his GF is why he wanted to take over the world.

That wasn't his original intention, but he was cursed to do so upon his resurrection.

Imhotep really did nothing wrong. It was those who tried to punish him that nearly doomed the world.
>>
>>68065318
He was just mad at everyone for killing him and taking his love away. If I loved a woman as much as he did and she was taken from me, I'd want to conquer the world and make everyone my slave too just so those jerks don't do anything like that again.
>>
>>68065449
Oh right I forgot about the curse.
>>
>>68065440
I always laugh at that moment. The Rock is stabbed and Mummy runs in and kneels down with his arms out screaming NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

That the scene you're talking about?
>>
>>68065318
He never originally wanted to "rule the world". He didnt even want to rule Egypt. He just wanted to be with his waifu who the Pharaoh clearnly didnt give a shit about and considered her property.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.