[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so this bitch basically started a whole series of wars because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6
File: CatelynS3Promo.jpg (50 KB, 460x690) Image search: [Google]
CatelynS3Promo.jpg
50 KB, 460x690
so this bitch basically started a whole series of wars because she couldn't control her emotions or think logically and decided to abduct tyrion
>>
the wars were coming anyway. Cersei said she would have had to "deal" with Stannis and Renly.
>>
lol that's not Joffrey
>>
No, the Lannisters started the war when they killed Eddard Stark.
>>
>>68064696
>I can't follow the plot
>>
Starks are trash
>>
>>68064761
That's the literal plot though senpai.
>>
>>68064790
If one excludes the Lannister's killing of the Hand of the King, sure.
>>
It actually started when Bran was pushed out of the windows after he saw Jamie and Cersei fucking
>>
>>68064761

He is absolutely correct. Her and Joffrey essentially start everything.
>>
i never realized basically the only reason that she abducted Tyrion was because of what littlefinger said.

what the fuck?
>>
Ned fucked shit up with Stannis too. They're both pretty horrible.
>>
>>68065489
>Jon Arryn murdered by Lannister hillbilly
>Lannister hillbillies then try to murder Ned's kid, twice
>Blame it on their dwarf brother
>Lannister hillbillies albino son murders Ned for following the Kings last order

Logically the only thing that makes sense is..
>Catelyn Stark started the whole thing!

Is GoT too hard to follow for some people? Or are the books so much more complicated than the show?
>>
>>68065311

is this pasta or some shit or are you actually this handicapped? lysa killed Jon arryn
>>
>>68064696
She would have prevented a lot if her son did his duty and marry as he was told.

>>68065512
She had a long previous relationship with Littlefinger and he was always in to her.
>>
>>68065512
Littlefinger also probably said something to Joffery to get him to kill Ned.
>>
File: 1458873452446.jpg (217 KB, 717x960) Image search: [Google]
1458873452446.jpg
217 KB, 717x960
>>68066096
>Is GoT too hard to follow for some people?

>Jon Arryn murdered by Lannister hillbilly

You tell me?
>>
>>68066237
>believing an insane woman's lies
>>
>>68066148
In book not only was Robb's wife an agent for Tywin, but it's implied she may have fucked him while he was drugged out of his mind.
>>
File: low b8.jpg (16 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
low b8.jpg
16 KB, 600x600
>>68066265
>>
>>68066237
Lysa was off her fucking rocker declaring her undying love to littlefinger. The Lannisters incest makes way more sense as a motive.
>>
>>68066129
Ned you idiot
>>
>>68066237
Why did you put your cat in a sock?
>>
File: 1410888199459.jpg (19 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
1410888199459.jpg
19 KB, 350x350
>>68066393
Is this some new shit meme?
>>
>tfw just remembering how fucking good season 1 was

Why did they (or maybe the author, I haven't read the books) decide to stop the plotting and scheming of the lords and the court in favour of snek tits, le shockvalue moments and big battles?
>>
Cat is a shitty person all around. The show whitewashed all of her negative qualities (like it does with all the female characters), but in the books she's a massive hypocrite.

My favorite examples:

(About Theon)
> "Hostage? I hope you don't mean to suggest we free the man who murdered my sons."
> Frees the man who murdered Anolf Karstarks sons because muh girls

(Meeting at Renly's camp)
> Someone: "You are here on Robb Stark's behalf?"
> Cat: "That's KING Robb Stark to you."

Later...

> Renly: "Actually, I'm King Renly now."
> Cat: "We could spend all day arguing over titles, but what would that achieve?"
>>
>>68066265
i pray to the gods that no one is this stupid in real life.

Plebs ruined game of thrones. Every season it gets more popular and as a result every season gets progressively dumber so mouth breathers can keep up.
>>
>>68066507
It's mainly the show's fault. The later books have some issues (mainly pacing), but still have intelligent plots and politicking that the show shat on.
>>
>>68066509
Don't forget how much of shit she was to Jon, and how in the books Ned wanted to stay in Winterfell but she wanted him to go to King's Landing.
>>
Bill had a BIG PLAN

Kill John Arwyn
Hope Ned is made hand instead of Tywin
Hope Ned reads a BIG BOOK
Hope Ned sees the wincest
Hope Ned ............... and on and fucking on it goes...

G R R is a fucking hack
>>
>>68066834
You have completely misunderstood CIA, he never planned for Ned to do any of that, he just took advantage of the situation. He creates chaos whenever he can and rises during it.
>>
>>68066905
and his plan would have been dust if Tywin was made Hand.
>>
>>68066300
Even if she was an agent, he still chose to marry her instead of the pre-arranged Frey girl, right?
>>
>>68067120
She was pregnant and Robb couldn't foster a bastard which was the only black spot on his dad's honor card.
>>68067106
We don't even know what Littlefinger's end game is.
>>
>>68067106
Robert would never make Tywin hand.
>>
>>68067232
>We don't even know what Littlefinger's end game is.
To become king? I mean not spoilers or anything, just nothing else makes sense.

>Drive country to war
>Magic dead frost assholes walk through your country unopposed because armies are all at half strength due to war
>Unite everyone to save the land from magic zombies
>Become king

When it started he probably didn't know about the magic zombie army but I bet that's how it plays out.
>>
>>68067232
The clue to want he wants is in the title of the show.
>>
>>68067257
Why not?
>>
>>68067575
He doesn't even like the guy and he is already the 2nd most powerful man in the kingdom. Robert was stupid but not that stupid.
>>
>>68067575
because he fucking hated the Lannisters and viewed them as untrustworthy ingrates

He even hated the one he was married too.
>>
>>68067575
Didn't he hate Tywin from the start? He was still pissed about Tywin during the sack of KL
>>
>>68066509
What about her constant:
>They comforted me
>"There is no time for comfort"
>then she thinks to herself "Gosh, I'm so strong because I have to be.."
No you're a cunt.
>>
>>68067670
robert was "that" stupid.
He was happy to let the realm run up huge debts to him and marry his daughter
>>
Remember when Tywin realized he had a northern noble girl as his cupbearer but made no attempt to further discern her identity and allowed her to sit in on war meetings?
>>
>>68068079
No idea why everyone uses those scenes to claim the show is good at OC. They made zero sense for Tywin's character.
>>
>>68064696
While I think Cat did jump the gun grabbing Tyrion, that wasn't that major a mistake since she did have evidence pointing to him and no way to know it was planted.

Where Catelyn unforgivably fucks up, though, is releasing Jaime. Not only were her reasons to do so shitty (misplaced muy cheeldren bullshit), but doing so completely undermined the authority of Robb, whom she was supposed to support and advise. Not only was it bad politically but on a personal level, Catelyn tacitly implied that Robb was unable to save his sisters.

Undermining the authority of a young ruler while he was commanding a war campaign was unforgivable, and for a woman born and raised in a high noble house, making such a short sighted political move was inexcusable.
>>
>>68064749
No, Jaime started it when he pushed Bran.
Or, Bran started it by climbing the tower,
>>
>>68065512
was that part of Littlefinger's plan?
>>
>>68064696

Although there's some truth in that its a pretty ignorant thing to say Cat is solely to blame.

It certainly didn't help but hind sight is 20/20.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.