[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
All SNL Cast Members Ranked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8
File: snl.jpg (61 KB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
snl.jpg
61 KB, 720x405
This list triggers me. Norm MacDonald at 135, Rob Schneider at 44. You can tell it's young people writing it because most of the 2000's cast makes the top 30.

http://www.rollingstone.com/tv/lists/saturday-night-live-all-141-cast-members-ranked-20150211
>>
I remember reading this a while ago and getting a headache
>>
Fuck this shit. Based norm is in the bottom 5 of actual cast members? Fuck rolling stone, Norm is easily top 10 funniest to ever come out of that shithole
>>
Guaranteed a ton of women are overrated in the list
>>
>>68063812
Tina Fey is number 3. Amy Poehler is number 8.
>>
File: comeon.gif (1015 KB, 500x260) Image search: [Google]
comeon.gif
1015 KB, 500x260
>taking seriously, anything rolling stone has ever published.
>>
>Jay Moore higher than Norm

christ..
>>
Norm even wrote about it.

>Jim Downey, the best writer who ever touched pen to paper, showed up Wednesday, with a copy of Rolling Stone in his fist. The magazine had listed all 141 sat members and ranked them, best to worst. "Guess where you ranked", he laughed and I knew from the laugh it was low. "As long as I beat…." and I mentioned a girl who lasted 4 episodes. The joke was that I really hoped I would beat a girl who nobody had ever heard of. The bigger joke is that I hadn't. My mind searched for an even more obscure cast member. I remembered the first year SNL hired an older man because they didn't think all kids could play characters of age. "As long as I beat George Coe", I said, making a fine joke. Again the truth was a finer joke. Coe had easily outranked me." And on it went.
>>
File: 1447267335502.gif (104 KB, 255x197) Image search: [Google]
1447267335502.gif
104 KB, 255x197
>Jimmy Fallon at 36
He should be near the bottom
>>
uhhh maybe I missed it but where the fuck is Steve Martin? And fuck rolling stone this list is garbage
>>
>>68064853
He was never a cast member. He just hosted a lot.
>>
>>68064714
Jesus christ. Did Norm kill a few babies in the past few years or something?
He certainly isn't my favorite classic cast member but he should at least be in the top 50 at least.
>>
>ctrl+f doesn't work
WHY?!
>>
>>68063430
If they actually listed the funniest people at the top, none of their millennial readers would even recognize the names.

Eddie Murphy, Bill Murray, Norm McDonald, and Christopher Guest were the most naturally funny people from SNL. I'll add Martin Short even though he can be strenuous. There were also a half-dozen other guys like Phil Hartman who I could classify as comedic geniuses too, but they were better at writing and reading lines, than being organically funny 24/7.

Everyone else who has ever been on the show has been a mediocre comedian, with good to gread comedic ACTING ability.
>>
Why the fuck is Leslie Jones ahead of Norm? Why isn't she at the bottom? This list is pure shit. Thanks OP. You got my autism going.
>>
Jon Lovitz should be #1 just for kicking Andy Dick's ass
>>
File: hunter s thompson duck hunt.jpg (31 KB, 300x273) Image search: [Google]
hunter s thompson duck hunt.jpg
31 KB, 300x273
>>68064853
Rolling Stone has always been garbage with the exception of pic related
>>
File: jim_main.jpg (2 MB, 2696x3421) Image search: [Google]
jim_main.jpg
2 MB, 2696x3421
breuer underrated
>>
File: ss+(2016-04-09+at+05.00.54).png (251 KB, 714x447) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-04-09+at+05.00.54).png
251 KB, 714x447
>>
>>68065039
Norm doesn't kiss anyone's ass can't act like that in Hollywood and expect an amazing career
>>
File: 234511.jpg (68 KB, 448x336) Image search: [Google]
234511.jpg
68 KB, 448x336
I've yet to see a funny SNL skit.
>>
>>68063864
list discredited
>>
>>68064792

he shouldn't even be no the list
>>
Jim Belushi is overrated and I'm glad he's dead.
>>
>>68066985
Do you like sketch shows in general?
>>
>>68064792
>it's a jimmy fallon starts to laugh in the middle of a live skit episode
>>
File: RollingStone2-articleLarge.jpg (93 KB, 600x408) Image search: [Google]
RollingStone2-articleLarge.jpg
93 KB, 600x408
>journalistic integrity
>>
Making copies
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.