[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>watch the 1st and half of the 2nd season of The Sopranos
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: mm.png (223 KB, 607x436) Image search: [Google]
mm.png
223 KB, 607x436
>watch the 1st and half of the 2nd season of The Sopranos
>can't take the shitty characters, doesn't help that there are only 3 good actors.
>literally a prolonged shitty Goodfellas
>decide to stop and watch first episode of Mad Men
>within 3 minutes
>first scene
>realize this is already so much better than that meme shit Sopranos

Honestly though, I still don't understand why The Sopranos is so highly rated.

>inb4 pleb haze attempt
>>
That's funny
>>
The Sopranos basically paved the way for all the big drama series we have today. It established television as a new contender for telling great stories, and thanks to it we got all the good series we now enjoy across networks, from Six Feet Under to Mad Men to Vikings. (plus a lot of crap ones).
>>
>>literally a prolonged shitty Goodfellas
Way to miss the point of the show
>>
>>68063103
It's ok, you're just too young to properly appreciate it.
>>
totally agree OP.
>>
>>68063213
Sopranos helped it grow but it wasn't the first. Twin Peaks changed television. Sopranos did more in showing that there is an audience for anti-hero stories
>>
>>68063213
>>68063837
You seem to forget Oz.
>>
>>68064361
>>68064361
Twin Peaks came out years before OZ
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 295x498) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 295x498
>>68063103
You have to watch it twice before you enjoy it
>>
>>68064407
I meant in the way of antihero stories Oz was before The sopranos.
>>
>>68064460
Oh sorry, I see that now. You're right about that
>>
>>68063103
Being this autistic, you should've been found dead due to eating your own shit before you knew how to use a computer.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.