[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that Rebels were oligarchic rich 1% protecting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: EternalJedi.png (1 MB, 2047x1023) Image search: [Google]
EternalJedi.png
1 MB, 2047x1023
Daily reminder that Rebels were nothing more than oligarchic richfags protecting their slave trade,decadence and a pedophile cult controlling the rest of the population through mind tricks.

Sheev literally did nothing wrong by fighting them.
Trust Sheev. Make Galaxy Great Again.
>>
i dont even know what the rebels are fighting for

it's bad filmmaking
>>
It's just a movie

Stop projecting your SJW shit onto everything
>>
But the rebels are the multicultural strong womyn embracing counter culture while the empire are the evil heteronormative white shitlords
>>
>>68062172
how the fuck do these assholes not know what the death star is? I mean honestly? They've blown this shit up like 3.5 times now. That bitch just has to turn around and look at their old glass screeny things, they had a fucking picture of it etched into it

Christ
>>
>>68062236
>i dont even know what the rebels are fighting for
Restoration of slave trade, rule of nobility, feudal structure and right of order monks to kidnap young children for "training".
>>
>>68062289
>ignore the repeating pattern!
>>
>>68062385
No this movie is set between 3 and 4 and its the original Death Star Luke destroyed

For some reason Disney wants to make spin off movies where they can retroactively push in their own bullshit and of course diversity!

This movie is the story about how the rebels got the death star plans that Leia later saved on R2 etc...
>>
File: tumblr_ngmvnl3sBa1r2qr2so1_500.jpg (133 KB, 499x750) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ngmvnl3sBa1r2qr2so1_500.jpg
133 KB, 499x750
The empire stood for order, strength and unity. It understood the meaning of life.

The "rebels" aka terrorists were basically just DUDE ANARCHY LMAO.

Hail Vader and the First Order
>>
>>68062172
The rebels were literally ISIS. Luke grew up in the desert, he was radicalized by a local member of a religious sect, his family was killed by the ruling gov't, and he joined a group of freedom terrorists.
>>
>>68062417
you forgot democracy
>>
>>68062594
he mentioned slavery
>>
>>68062594
whiskey
>>
>>68062417
>Restoration of slave trade, rule of nobility, feudal structure and right of order monks to kidnap young children for "training".
except all of that is wrong.
>>
>>68062417
They aren't fighting to bring back the Jedi Order. You can't bring something back if there are no people qualified to take part in it.
>>
File: aryan qt.jpg (575 KB, 2879x1920) Image search: [Google]
aryan qt.jpg
575 KB, 2879x1920
mon mothma is the real qt in this movie
>>
>>68062682
sexy
>>
>>68062236
>Rebels
>without a cause
I see what you did there.
>>
>>68062570
cringe
>>
>>68062172
I'd stick my Mon Calamari inside her
>>
That have to say the terrorists are the good guys in order to normalize it. You can't have your immigrant neighbors feeling bad for supporting terrorist groups.
>>
>>68062570
wow! I'm to have to check this fascism thing out!
>>
I'm very glad we got to see why the republic fucking sucked in the prequels. I might be alone here but I wouldn't mind an entire movie or tv series about politics in star wars.
>>
>>68062570
the first order don't have any goals. they aren't even really part of the empire remnants. They're just some terrorist group
>>
>>68062819
she has nice tits
>>
>>68062534
well now I feel silly
>>
>>68062630
three fifths!!!
>>
>>68063981
>>68063131
Hello tumblr. Upboated and re-shared on my blog!
>>
>>68063942
The Clone Wars might be up your street.
>>
>>68062630
SmugFedoraTip.png
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.