[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So now that the dust has settled... What went wrong with Rogue
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: star-wars-rogue-one.jpg (107 KB, 680x478) Image search: [Google]
star-wars-rogue-one.jpg
107 KB, 680x478
So now that the dust has settled... What went wrong with Rogue one and is this the death of spacekino?
>>
Nothing went wrong. I'm hyped as fuck.
>>
>>68058769
It'll be just as big of a piece of shit as TFA and it'll be just as popular have just as many rave reviews and high user scores.

And then just like TFA by the time people are getting over it it'll start all over again with the next SW film until the series is completely dead.
>>
>>68058769
Take the le stronk feminist character out then you've perfectly casted rebel spies
>>
>space gooks
>>
File: KgyxrS5.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
KgyxrS5.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>68058769
You mean the birth of Spacekino ?

Based Gareth will show how to make REAL KINOGRAPHY

YOU BETTER TAKE NOTES JAR JAR AND HACK SNYDER
>>
>>68058769
From a teaser, a LONG teaser at that, it looks pretty good.

Obviously we all have to wait until December to find out for sure and OP is a faggot.
>>
>I rebel
>>
>>68058769
I liked the teaser trailer. It showed promise and it could be the future of Star Wars. 1-off stories that are nested within the mythology but not directly connected to the main story.

Having said that, the first teaser trailer for TFA also looked promising and the movie wound up disappointing.

I'm guardedly optimistic.
>>
>>68059273
this is no place for realists
>>
>>68058769
It stopped being "cool" even though it hasn't "been" since 1983. People thought TFA would bring cool back to Star Wars - it didn't. This ninja / forrest whittacker cements it
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.