[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I want to crash a giant object from orbit and blow up the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: ultron_3162962k.jpg (104 KB, 858x536) Image search: [Google]
ultron_3162962k.jpg
104 KB, 858x536
>I want to crash a giant object from orbit and blow up the Earth
>also I want to make sure nobody hurts my buddies Peter and Wanda, I love them so much
What the fuck?

Won't they die when the orbital collision happens, too?
>>
>>68053397
Of course.

Ultron don't care though
>>
>>68053397

What is it you don't understand?
>>
Will wanda bang vision in civil war
>>
>this is my design
>>
>>68053397

His original plan was to make the public lose faith in the Avengers and replace them with his Vision, but when they stole him from him he decided humanity was beyond saving and switched to the extinction event plan.

AoU was too deep for DC plebs.
>>
>>68053590
>>68053632
>Ultron don't care though
He literally wastes time fretting over Wanda's safety in the big robot fight WHILE the rock is falling to earth as if that won't definitely kill her
>>
>>68053397
did you not watch the movie? Ultron was deluded as fuck

even though he did care for Pietro and Wanda, and ALSO knew he wanted to wipe humans off the face of the earth so a new kind of being could be king, he didn't know that meant the end of Pietro and Wanda. his thinking was ingenious but failed to realize the consequences. that's why when the twins confronted him about how everyone will die, he simply went "that's not wha-". it's like he just realized at that point, and stumbled.

he is a complex character, and nothing like Lex "God vs Man" Eisenberg.
>>
>>68053397
>Everyone creates the thing they dread. Men of peace create engines of war, invaders create avengers. People create... smaller people? Uhh... children!
I feel bad for the guy. His programming was interfered by Tony's quip.exe.
>>
*beat* Jump in my shit...
Feel the bit...
Shake the breakdown..
Feel the tit...

I drink your milkymilkyshake let you feel my tit
>>
File: good robot us's.jpg (57 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
good robot us's.jpg
57 KB, 1024x768
>tfw you realize the whole movie's premise ripped off of a scene from Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey
>>
>>68053699
he does not care if she dies after the rock, you pleb. too deep for you?
>>
>>68053712
Was he going to make them fuck after all the other humans died?

I know I would if I was an android with nothing to do
>>
>implying that chunk of land would reach the speed that a meteor does when it hits the earth
>implying it wouldn't ONLY slightly decimate the immediate area and introduced some soil fallout in the surrounding area
>implying AoU wasn't a terribly directed and written clusterfuck of quips and bad action
>>
>>68054449

Ultron was a petulant man-child whose entire understanding of human nature was an alcoholic manlet dad and the Internet.

He is literally Joss Whedon.
>>
>>68053397
I really felt bad for him when he didn't kill Black Widow because he wanted someone to talk to.
>>
File: 12351341231.jpg (118 KB, 634x1024) Image search: [Google]
12351341231.jpg
118 KB, 634x1024
>>68053397
He went full retard after the twins abandoned him tho.
>>
>>68053712
I doubt the fucktards at Disney thought that far into ultrons character considering how bland and shit the entire Disney marvel universe is
>>
File: 198520958295.gif (1 MB, 245x140) Image search: [Google]
198520958295.gif
1 MB, 245x140
>>68054943
>mad DCucks
>>
Ultron was fucking shit, he is supposed to be some king of Terminator not act like the Joker or whatever. The twins were even worse, terrible casting. Pietro was a retard and Wanda was literally a 8 year old edgy girl in a body of women.

They think they can rape anyone like they raped Tony Stark character. Hope it bombs and finally stop doing these shitty adaptations.

BvS > Avengers
>>
>>68055054
DCuck pls go.
>>>/co/81615124
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 500x274) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 500x274
>>68053801
>tfw you only watched the first one because it's the fuckin GOAT time travel movie
>>
>>68053712
>Ultron was deluded as fuck
STARK'S GONNA FREAK
>>
They actually point out in the first scene that Ultron is a retard when they ask why he bothered to wreck Jarvis's processor instead of using it for himself.
>>
>>68053801
station
>>
>>68056376
That didn't happen.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.