[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The main character in Rogue One is Emperor's Hand
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: Emperor's Hand.jpg (74 KB, 1265x479) Image search: [Google]
Emperor's Hand.jpg
74 KB, 1265x479
Her job is the ensure rebels capture the Death's Stars plans and prevent Vader from stopping them.
All part of Sheev's plan.
Pic related.
>>
Shameless bump.
>>
>>68051850
this

isn't Mads in this as well?

who is he playing?
>>
>>68052324
>who is he playing?

Snoke
>>68047255
>>
>>68051850

So it's Mara Jade, just not redheaded?
>>
>>68053108
It's dye. Clever girl.
>>
>>68052533
Jyn's father. Imperial.
>>
Last scene in the movie will be her flying off in Imperial Shuttle with frozen clone of Emperor winking at the audience.
It ain't Sheev starts playing as the credits roll.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vO_XGairouY
>>
>>68051850
Ya... If this was the 2nd Death-Star...

Seriously Autustic You Are....
>>
File: 1460099724264.png (305 KB, 725x455) Image search: [Google]
1460099724264.png
305 KB, 725x455
>>68053696
>doubting Sheev's wisdom
>>
>>68053696
Sheev doesn't want to stop the Rebels. He wants perpetual war to fuel the Dark Side.
>>
>>68051850
>prevent vader from stopping them
for what purpose. also if we see vader in this he has to cutting down people like nothing.

you really think sheev wants the death star to be blown up after only blowing up one planet? hes not that bas he doesnt want tarkin to die. why would he set his sith apprentice up and make him useless.
>>
>>68055843
ill concede if shes mara jade and reys mother then ok
>>
>>68055843
Sheev loved to tease and prank Vader all the time. It's even canon in new comic.
>>
This movie will end with Jyn betraying all of her comrades, even out-kungfu Donnie Yen.

Then Mon Mothma will call her, asking, "Why did you do this, Jyn?"

and she will answer, "I told you. I rebel."
>>
"This is a rebellion isnt it?"

lined fixed
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.