[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My gf and I used to watfch movies together. Now she's gone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1369800320858.jpg (22 KB, 405x406) Image search: [Google]
1369800320858.jpg
22 KB, 405x406
My gf and I used to watfch movies together. Now she's gone for 3 weeks and I want to watch movies?

What do? Watching movies alone is so sad
>>
>>68051350
Watching movies and being able to enjoy them without:
>some skank constantly on her phone
>some slut constantly questioning every little thing
>a proper film, as your cum receptacle only enjoys and has the capacity to understand flicks

You could start by watching something that isn't the utter trash you've been seeing for the last couple of years, you plebeian.
>>
>>68051506
/thread
>>
>>68051506

But her favorite movies are Psycho, The Shining, and Being John Malkovic
>>
>>68052239
Literally entry level movies.
Which is fine, it's more than you could have asked for.

But females will never truly understand cinema.
>>
>>68051506
savage but true
>>
>>68051350
You're a cuck in the making op. Enjoy when you realize how long she's been fucking around behind your back lmao
>>
While my girlfriend was on exchange we would get on Skype and watch something together, it was like spending time together and it was nice to have someone to talk to about the stuff on screen
>>
>>68052526
>while my girlfriend was getting railed by Chad and his buddy Jamal and Tyrese, they'd sometimes let her get on skype and talk with me, while they filled her up with their alpha male jizz.

What did kissing her on the lips taste like when she came back?
>>
>>68052590

Fried chicken and watermelon, why?
>>
>>68052590
The same, we both fucked other people while she was overseas
>>
>>68052440
I can already picture the sweaty hairy chad crawling between her legs and pumping his cock into her while OP is at home watching kino or something.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.