[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just saw the Jungle Book, ask me anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: untitled.jpg (117 KB, 720x1080) Image search: [Google]
untitled.jpg
117 KB, 720x1080
Just saw the Jungle Book, ask me anything
>>
>>68050959
Was it uh... was it good?
>>
>>68050959
i literally dont care about this movie at all. you could give me a blu ray disk of it and id just leave it there on my desk. not throw it away, thats too much effort. just leave it there for a while until some other disk gets put on top of it.

does anyone in the world believe jungle book wont flop?
>>
>>68051175
It really was. Good CGI for the most part. Kid was really good considering he probably was acting off tennis balls. Good screenplay, even if you know the story you stay engaged

>>68052523
it's disney, it wont flop
>>
Good stuff
>Baloo Murray
>Shere Khan was fucking scary
>Three songs are in there: Bear Necessities, Kaa's song, King Louie's song
>King Louie was fucking huge

Bad
>CGI isn't super consistent; some of the wolves lip movements and the cubs are stiff but Shere Khan was done really well
>>
>>68050959
POO
>>
>>68052820
LOO
>>
how was king louie? he was huge and a gigantopithicus, wasnt he?
>>
>>68054019
he was huge, and in his song he actually used the word gigantopithecus. They play him like a mob boss and Walken delivered.

His CGI was Planet of the Apes tier. One of my favorite parts of the movie.
>>
>>68050959
Does Baloo sings the song?
Does it have an open ending for a sequel?
Is Mowly likeable or played as an insufferable lucky kid?
>>
>>68050959

Does Shere Khan kill a jackal in the movie? I know this was in the tie-in novel
>>
>>68055790
Yes, there are three songs total. Kaa's, Baloo's, Louie's

Open ending? Sure.

Mowgli stayed in the jungle. Shere Khan fell from a tree into a field full of fire, but we never really see him burn. PG rating and all

Mowgli's likeable. The kid's pretty good.

>>68056000
he killed Akeela, the alpha wolf. that shut all the kids up in the theaters
>>
>>68056080

How violent is it? I know obviously not too much since its PG. . . but still, probably can get away more with animals killing animals
>>
>>68056201
I actually was surprised with it being PG.

The tigers and bears do maul each other. No gore, but it's still pretty violent.
>>
No vulture or elephant songs? Fuck.
>>
>>68056945
No. The elephants didn't talk. Neither did the vultures.
>>
>>68057225
The elephant song was my favorite one from the animated movie. This blows
>>
>>68050959
songs in?
>>
The trailer had some pretty heavy Christian allegory and elements going on; how present were they in the film?
>>
>>68052523
Yeah it ain't gonna flop. Its Disney
>>
>>68050959
Does Kaa actually hypnotize in any way? Or is it just a song?
>>
>>68056080
>they killed Akela
SON OF A BITCH
but ye i'm sold
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.