[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I take it snyder is fired?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2
File: yl yl.jpg (97 KB, 581x432) Image search: [Google]
yl yl.jpg
97 KB, 581x432
So I take it snyder is fired?
>>
Well he eats his wife's asshole really good
>>
>>68049353

>there are people who actually "think" that ratings have any significance at all

Not to mention the irony of that picture should say it all.

You might dislike BvS, but a worse movie than PBMC?

Pathetic.
>>
>>68049450
well PBMC is objectively better than BvS
>>
File: 1460160168983.jpg (3 MB, 1746x4245) Image search: [Google]
1460160168983.jpg
3 MB, 1746x4245
>>68049353
>stay plen
>>
>>68049679
Its not Snyders fault critics are used to insipid, Marvel garbage every six months and gauge all cape movies by them.
>>
>>68049353
Look at the average rating you cucks.
>>
>>68049353
Why anyone would ever hire Snyder is beyond my comprehension.
>>
>>68049562
>>68049679
How is Paul Blart better than BvS?
>>
>>68049844
the logic is that he can make movies look good and will follow studio instructions. studio execs don't realize that a director has to micro-manage every fucking aspect of a film for it to be good, they are like people here who blame one or two glaring problems for a movie sucking and assume it would instantly become good if those were fixed.
>>
>>68049866
Better use of color.
>>
BEEP BEEP
>>
>>68049866
PBMC has a better villain in it than BvS does.

Not even joking.
>>
critics that said BvS was rotten are the same people that go to the newest Spiderman / Predator expecting Hamlet / McBeth.
>>
Honestly, i would agree with the 5 or 6 out of 10 rating.

The first half of the movie was shallow as hell, heavy handed with the imagery, and poorly edited.

The middle bit was dank.

Then everything after shaving Martha was just a fucking drag.
>>
>>68051443
>Then everything after shaving Martha was just a fucking drag.
that was the best part. You don't get this genre
>>
>>68049353
Yeah, they will replace him with Steve Carr.
>>
>>68051443
WHY WOULD BATMAN SHAVE SUPERMANS MOM?
>>
>>68049353
>using internet explorer
Not even once.
>>
>>68051468
*tips
>>
>>68049353
Yes. If you by "fired" mean "he start shooting of Justice League next week"
>>
>>68049679
That's a retarded statement by any conceivable metric
>>
>>68049353
I saw it yesterday

Its no where near that bad. Its above average cape shit movie. Maybe critics are just tired of capeshit too
>>
>>68051516
Idk but I wanna see the extended R-rated cut really bad now :D
>>
>>68049450
Well... PBMC was fun... So there's that
>>
>>68050176
But it's supposed to be capekino anon, bvs was supposed to save us all
>>
>>68049353
>Nolan makes successful Batman movies
>Snyder makes successful Watchmen movie
>Together they make a shitty Superman movie
What went wrong?
>>
>>68051933

Critics weren't paid by Disney back then
>>
>>68051712
If you couldn't see the issues with pace, narrative, consistency, tone, plot, and the shallow treatment of the characters then that's on you

Literally everyone else can

I do think it's been treated unfairly, but it's miles away from good, and honestly the standard of capeshit has been otherwise reasonable lately
>>
>>68049353
>reminder that this movie is being shit on because butthurt jews
http://www.timesofisrael.com/man-of-steel-no-longer-man-of-shtetl/
http://watercolour-horizons.blogspot.com.br/2013/08/man-of-steel-was-inherently-antisemitic.html
>>
>>68051933
>Snyder then continues to make a worse Superman Movie
tbqh I think Snyder dragged MoS down
>>
>>68051977
Or maybe, just maybe, all Snyder did was adapt watchmen, his so called visual style involves a hell of a lot of lifted panels from comic books, and with watchmen he didn't have to come up with a plot, or anything, watchmen was movie-ready before he even looked at it
>>
If WB weren't retarded, he would already be out of a job. At this point, why bother.
>>
Americans are just doing their patriotic duty by depriving Bin-Al Fleqi of as much money as possible that he is planning to funnel to ISIS
>>
>>68052105
the only mistake he made was with Lex, but he wanted to cast someone else but the studio refused.
>>
>>68050125
Explain.

Haven't seen it.
>>
>>68052006
I think this is an accurate assessment.

Still looking forward to more Batffleck stuff tho
>>
>>68051516
Shorry my mashk shome timesh getsh in the way.
>>
>>68049657
Holy shit, that was insightful.

The Baneposting theory was pretty amusing albeit a stretch.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.