[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>breaking the curse meant making her an ugly ogre 24/7 instead
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: princess-fiona.jpg (216 KB, 957x1764) Image search: [Google]
princess-fiona.jpg
216 KB, 957x1764
>breaking the curse meant making her an ugly ogre 24/7 instead of just at night

Was this a Twilight Zone movie?
>>
Wasn't the Curse actually that She turned into an Ogre at night?
So they didn't break the curse just made it permanent
>>
>>68048871
Thought she was hotter as an orge. She was kinda bland as a human.
>>
>>68048871
I thought she consciously decided not to break the curse by the time limit? And since she went past the time limit it was perma ogre for her.
>>
>>68049283
You take that fucking back.

>tfw Shrek and Fiona didn't chose to stay as sexy humans at the end of Shrek 2 :(
>>
>>68048871
>>68048945
>>68049320
The curse stated that to break it, she needed to kiss her true love, and would then take his form. If she'd loved/kissed a human she'd go back to human permanently. But she loved/kissed an ogre so became one permanently. If she fell in love with Donkey she'd have turned into one too
>>
I was under the impression that this was only because she was kissed while she was an ogre. If it had happened while she was human she would presumably have stayed human

I thought that was obvious
>>
>>68048871

The curse was that she could ot find true love because of her transforming and hiding her face.
By finding true love she would gain her true appearance.
That is her true appearance
>>
>>68049713
>Not wanting to fuck curvy green negress Fiona
>>
Imagine the stench of that green cunt's cunt.
>>
>>68050826
poetry
>>
>>68050516
It's a patriarchal curse that requires women to conform to the form of ....

Forget it. What a wonderful spell indeed. You can choose to become a rabbit, a fox, or a pony.
>>
>>68050600
It's obvious you're a retard
>>
>>68048871
Nice catch. Seems just like something out of The Twilight Zone. Very nice moral messages in that show and it didn't hit you over the head with them. I guess people would hate it now because of it presenting Christianity as the true way of living. What a shitty fedora world we live in.
>>
>>68051528

It's funny because you're not even a Christian's asshole and couldn't practise a "Christianity" that Jesus would have regarded with anything but disgust.
>>
>>68051625
What do you mean? I couldn't pracitse A Christianity? Why do you think Jesus would hate me?
>>
File: 1456195707008.jpg (70 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1456195707008.jpg
70 KB, 720x960
>>68051528
>desperate christfag sad that more people aren't falling for their retarded delusions anymore
>>
>>68049283
Fiona looks like most girls I've been with tbqfhfam.
>>
>>68051787
Dude what is your problem? Jesus preached tolerance and love. Do you have a problem with that?
>>
>>68051787
And why would Jesus "hate" me? I would post a fedora pic if it wasn't so overused.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.