[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"I'm picking my roles!... I'm not picking my roles!...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: Ap.jpg (140 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Ap.jpg
140 KB, 1280x720
"I'm picking my roles!... I'm not picking my roles!... I'm picking my ro... wait, I missed my career."
>>
heh, how much does parks and recreatiion pay per episode?

friends pays 10 million.
>>
Hey Siri, record while I fap
>>
do normal people even know who she is?
>>
>>68047618
>that pronounced cheekbone and jaw
her face is a pelvis now, shouldn't have eaten so many hormone laden ameriburgers

shame because she used to be such a qt
>>
>>68047739
I would

Hard and violently
>>
File: shrug.jpg (95 KB, 384x313) Image search: [Google]
shrug.jpg
95 KB, 384x313
>>68047739
would still stick muh dick in though
>>
She has never recovered since this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2cHqZMh3CE
>>
>>68048104
Damn that shit is cringy as fuck
>>
>>68047618
I'd pick her roles if you know what I mean meinen familien
>>
Bad Grandpa bluray when
>>
>>68048104
Why would you do such a thing?
>>
File: y.jpg (51 KB, 473x480) Image search: [Google]
y.jpg
51 KB, 473x480
>>68048104
>>
>>68048104
how come kanye surged and plaza crashed?
>>
>>68047618
I wouldn't mind licking her holes, if you know what I mean.
>>
>>68048689
>>68049970
the alcoholic beverage she brings with her should be a hint
>>
>>68047739
>wanting some weak-jawed chubby faced hideous bitch
Aubrey is an alpha woman.
>>
>>68050215
I guess we know who wears the pants in your relationships, fagboy.
>>
>>68047618

jesus i hate this commercial. i didnt really have an opinion on plaza till it either, now i know that shes just some weird chick who lucked into a role on a tv series and at first she wasnt really acting just being awkward and rude and weird and the writers thought it was sort of funny at first and then they eventually tried out giving her more and more lines and the delivery for all of them was always dead, stale, and cringey but by then they had already worked her character too deep into the story to just have her quit plus they needed her lifelessness to balance out pratts character (inb4 memelord he's good in PnR) and so they thought, well maybe we can try showing that theres another side to april, look she cares about animals or some shit but nope, still dead fucking delivery, still doesn't grasp the concept of pretending, she really did miss her flight and apple or at&t or whoever the fuck that commercial is for, just so happened to catch it on film.

>id still put it in her b hole tho
>>
>if you use an Apple device you will become so absorbed in the perceived novelty and superiority of your device over the devices of non-Apple users that you will become the kind of person who misses their flight

This is not good marketing, I don't want my phone to let my miss my flight, I want it to be like "ayy yo nigga get a cab your plane's leaving soon"
>>
>>68048104
They kicked her out of the show after she did that too.
>>
>>68050103
we expect black people to do things like that
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 263x297) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 263x297
>>68050964
Just....just shut up.
>>
>>68051293

you can't tell me what to do
>>
>>68050728
I tried watching the movie Safety Not Guaranteed tonight and couldn't make it past the first few minutes because of how insufferable she is as an actress.
>>
>>68051288
Kanye isn't even black.
>>
>>68048104
*drops spork*
>>
>>68048104
Someone explain this.
>>
>>68048491

This month.
>>
Is she autistic?
>>
>>68048104
I can't watch this shit
>>
She has pretty feets though
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.