[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why didn't Batman just stab Superman the moment he was weakened?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: bvsquad2.jpg (221 KB, 972x723) Image search: [Google]
bvsquad2.jpg
221 KB, 972x723
Why didn't Batman just stab Superman the moment he was weakened? I thought he was meant to be the smartest man alive.
>>
You never heard of wanting your enemy to suffer?
>>
>>68045031
How would you rate this movie? Thinking about seeing it in the cinema...
>>
>>68045031
No that's Adrian veidt
>>
>>68045060
4/10
>>
File: 1451189852708.jpg (7 KB, 259x189) Image search: [Google]
1451189852708.jpg
7 KB, 259x189
>batman thrown into building by supes
>he starts rising out of the rubble
>"I guess... this really is Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice by Zack Snyder in IMAX 3D."

I think they should have cut that scene, or at least that line.
>>
>>68045060

It's about as good as any other capeshit. Didn't live up to the hype. Lex Luthor got character-raped. You'll be in lots of anal pain if you're big on faithfulness to the source material. If you just want to see Batman and Superman clown around for 2.5 hours though you're fine.

Make that 2 hours even actually, because at least 30 minutes of it was Lois being useless and horrible.
>>
>>68045208
>Lex Luthor got character raped
That was his angsty teenage son, which is why it made sense to make his character like that

>>68045060
I'd recommend watching it if you like man of steel, most of the people who shitpost about it haven't even watched it, as per usual
>>
>>68045031
MARTHAAAAAAAAA
>>
File: help me tony.jpg (63 KB, 1486x828) Image search: [Google]
help me tony.jpg
63 KB, 1486x828
Was Batman's point of view on Superman the most rapid and nonsensical 180 degree turn in cinematic history? There was no debate or reasoning with each-other and realising they were both being played by Lex Luthor - it was simply. "His mother is also named Martha? I guess that makes us friends now." And all Batman's hatred disappeared faster than Henry Cavill's hair.

How does David S. Goyer keep getting hired?
>>
>>68045031
Why didnt batman just throw the kryptonite gas at him than shoot him with those fucking big ass turrets he set up? Bravo synder.
>>
Why did the Flash appear to Batman but then what he said had no relevance to the rest of the movie?
>>
>>68045060
If you liked man of steel you'll like this, if you didn't like man of steel you'll despise it
>>
File: Sci-fi - Retro.jpg (1 MB, 1919x1080) Image search: [Google]
Sci-fi - Retro.jpg
1 MB, 1919x1080
>>68046601
...you understand Batman's mother is also Martha, right? This wasn't just Batman changing his mind because Superman said a safe word, Batman realised that they had the same mother and he was about to kill his brother.

I guess you'd still kill him though, I forgot 4chan was full of angsty teenagers for a moment there
>>
File: 1220358579658.jpg (51 KB, 814x500) Image search: [Google]
1220358579658.jpg
51 KB, 814x500
>>68047551
>This wasn't just Batman changing his mind because Superman said a safe word, Batman realised that they had the same mother and he was about to kill his brother.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.