[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Snyder: >"We had a scene that we cut from the movie where
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4
File: Snyder.jpg (130 KB, 514x514) Image search: [Google]
Snyder.jpg
130 KB, 514x514
Snyder:
>"We had a scene that we cut from the movie where he tries to look for her when he finds out that Lex has got her," Snyder continued. "It was a slightly dark scene that we cut out because it sort of represented this dark side. Because when he was looking for his mom he heard all the cries of all the potential crimes going on in the city, you know when you look.”
>“I kind of like the idea that he’s taught himself not to look because if he looks it’s just neverending, right? You have to know when, as Superman, when to intervene and when not to. Or not when not to, you can’t be everywhere at once, literally you can’t be everywhere at once, so he has to be really selective in a weird way about where he chooses to interfere.”

Lex in the film:
>No man in the sky intervened when I was a boy to deliver me from daddy's fist and abominations. I figured out way back if God is all-powerful, He cannot be all good. And if He is all good, then He cannot be all-powerful. And neither can you be.

When did you realize that Snyder is the greatest poet of our times and director's version gonna be glorious?
>>
>>68042897
Why cutting it?
>>
>>68042897
>He has to be really selective.
So instead, he chooses to fight Batman instead of using his superpowers to easily rescue his mother?
>>
>Sorry the movie you paid to see at the theater sucked
>But pre-order the deluxe Specal Edition Director's cut for only $49.99 if you want to see the good version!

Thanks, Zach
>>
File: Kino God.png (397 KB, 630x472) Image search: [Google]
Kino God.png
397 KB, 630x472
>>68042897
>>
>>68042993

I know you were busy clenching your fists and whispering "this is reddit, this is memes" under your breath while watching, but Luthor said if he didn't fight Batman he'd order Martha's death.
>>
>>68042993
>So instead, he chooses to fight Batman instead of using his superpowers to easily rescue his mother?

Didn't Lex say if you fly off anywhere but gotham, to fight batman, your mom is going to die
>>
File: UZbhG7B.gif (2 MB, 335x246) Image search: [Google]
UZbhG7B.gif
2 MB, 335x246
>>68043050
Dcucks btfo
>>
>>68043186
Cause Superman can't hear his mother's screams, find where she is, see through the walls with X-Ray vision to understand the situation, and perfectly plot how to bust in and grab her before anything goes down?
>>
>>68043220
No he can't when its convienant for the film.
>>
>>68043240
Of course.
>>
>>68043246
But see if you question it you get barraged with how it was to deep for you to understand or it was to snart of a movie.
>>
>>68043220

All in less time than it takes Luthor to figure out that he's not going to fight Batman? Superman is faster than a speeding bullet, but he's not bullshit Flash fast.
>>
>>68043215
>Didn't Lex say if you fly off anywhere but gotham, to fight batman, your mom is going to die

Nevermind Lex somehow tracking him, where is the first place Superman goes after that conversation?

HINT: It wasn't Gotham.
>>
>>68043305
right below the building?
>>
>>68042897
wow synder your lex is so deep!!!!
i too ahve heard of Epicurius :)
my god you're so smart!

such a deep film for deep people
>>
>>68043272
The ride never ends.

>>68043285
Cause Lex Luther had eyes on him at all times? Eyes fast enough to keep up with Superman?
>>
>>68043325
So Lex is just visually tracking his flight from that Helipad? The goon squad is on their walkie talkies projecting his course as he does that a speeding bullet shit, hopefully in Gotham's general direction?

Swell fucking plan.
>>
>>68042964
studio wanted a specific max run time.
>>
>>68043336
>and the point gets never gets addressed
>dcucks hate quips
>uses them to shit post
Wew lad
So he can now hear faster than superman tho? Wot?
>>
>>68043399
He could fly high enough and tell lex hes going to gotham and find martha.
>>
>>68042897
Anyone else hate this pretentious rule making that Directors try and force? Cannot be all good and powerful etc.. this happens alot, where characters are forced down a rigid path due to the directors cringey lines, all power corrupts etc is nonsense, just because people before the individual did X crime doesn't mean this indivudal will when in the same position

Like one cannot be all powerful and all good etc, WTF does that even mean, its just big buzzwords thrown together to sound good.

Ofcourse someone can be all powerful and all good, if youre a manager or CEO of a business you just simply be nice to your employees it happens ALL the fucking time.

If youre a powerful person simply be good to people and don't be bad, and this entire rule is now broken

the whole all power all good shit pissed me off, because ofcourse someone can be all good if all powerufl, and what is the alternative? take away some of their power so they arent all power and therefore not all good? WTF is it all even about FUCK YOU WHOEVER WROTE THIS SHIT, FUCK YOU LEX LUTHER FOR SAYING THE LINE AND FUCK YOU ALL FOR CONFUSING ME
>>
>>68043215

Didn't his mum turn out to be in Gotham anyway?
>>
>>68043420
Whoa whoa whoa. The >>68043246 was sarcastic, and my 'The ride never ends' was me shrugging in the inescapable stupidity that is dcucks trying to defend this movie. I'm speaking against the stupidity that was BvS's logic.
>>
One cannot be all powerful and all good at the same time

Someone PLEASE explain what this means to be, in logical terms

Says who? Lex luther? What happens when Superman does only good things? Fuck you, what happens when Superman only does good things???? STUPID FUCKING LINE IS DRIVING ME NUTS

So what is the alternative to being all powerful? Superman has just landed on earth and some sperg is telling him he cannot be all powerful and all good, so fucking what? remove some of his powers? Tell him hes bad? What happens when he only does good actons?
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN HE DOES GOOD ACTIONS HE DOESNT DO ANYTHING BAD YOU CUNT

YOU CANNOT BE ALL POWERFUL AND ALL GOOD

WHAT THE FUCK DOES THIS MEAN, WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK

CANNOT BE ALL POWERFUL AND ALL GOOD

WELL HE IS POWERFUL AND HE DOES GOOD THINGS

SO YOUR RULE IS SHIT

YOUR SCRIPT IS SHIT

THE WHOLE THING IS SHITTT
>>
You guys, Lex obviously has a superpower to know where Superman is at all times!

And let's ignore the fact that putting his mother in danger in a swift attempt to save her is a bad idea, but putting Batman's life in danger with the risk of Lex not giving a shit and still killing Martha anyway would NEVER come across Superman's thick fucking skull.
>>
>>68043409
>>68043485
I fully retract that statement then carrt on
>>
>>68043522
TO SMRT 4 NORMZ
>>
>>68043453
>>68043522
Here's a (you)
>>
>>68043466
yeah, but alfred knew it because Bruce tracked Lex's goon earlier in the film.

>>68043453
>>68043522
It's another way of phrasing the problem of evil while there is an omnipotent and all powerful god
>>
It really seems to me Snyder either read and was blown away by Alan Moore or has independently rediscovered the same path he went down in the 80s but he doesn't know how to express it properly.
>>
"Youre psychotic"

-"Ahh, that is a three syllable word for any thought too big for little minds"

"a three syllable word for any thought too big for little minds"

Did this trigger anyone else? it isnt even English!!!!!! This shit DOESNT EVEN MAKE SENSE. THIS SCRIPTS AND LINES ARE SO RETARDED, IM BRITISH WITH PERFECT GRAMMAR AND LOGIC AND THIS MOVIE TRIGGERED ME SO MUCH
>>
>>68043631
That line was a quip. You know, those things DCucks bash Marvel for having.

And it is the lamest quip since "Have you ever seen what happens when a toad is struck by lightning?"
>>
>>68043706
but it doesnt make sense,

If he quipped

"psychotic.. a three syllable word.. too big for your simply mind"

or "that is a word too long for your simple mind"

it would make sense, But he said

'a three syllable word, for any thought, too big for little minds'

The three syllable word, psychotic, is FOR any thought. What he said was the following:

Pshchotic is for any thought.

Too big for little minds.

Psychotic is a three syllable word for any thought.

Too big for little minds.

It doesnt make sense, its retarded, it makes no sense, its like me saying

'Your truck fit for in my boat the sea is too small'
>>
>>68043865
it's actually
"a three syllable word for any thought, too big, 4 little minds"
The 4 little mind were Superman, Batman, Wonderwoman, and Martha.
>>
>>68043409
Why do studio's do this?

It's not like someone is going to decide NOT to see Avengers or BvS based on the length, how many people even check the length before going to the cinema unless they have to be somewhere afterwards.

Sure 5 hour epics might get some critism, but adding another 15-20 minutes will do nothing, especially if they are important scenes.
>>
>>68042897
ULTIMATE CUT
>>
>>68043865
Who gives a fuck.
>>
>>68043334
>ahve
welp, so much for your trying to sound smart kek
>>
>>68043453
>>68043522
Are you fucking dense? It's literally explained in the Snyder's quote in the OP. If Superman would like to help everyone he wouldn't be able to do it. And if he will use his power to help only a few people then he won't save everyone needing help.
>>
>>68043522
This is a pasta right? Gotta be.

This is as dumb, as "BUT WHY DO PEOPLE THINK SUPERMAN SHOT PEOPLE???? I'M ZO KONFUZZEDDD"

I mean, surely you can connect the dots, surely you're just shitposting and you're not really this retarded, right?
>>
>>68042964
>implying people nowadays are capable of watching a 3 hour movie
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.