[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>More SJW bullshit When will this fad die? >Watch the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
>More SJW bullshit

When will this fad die?

>Watch the trailer, hyped because it's Star Wars
>"THIS IS A REBELLION ISN'T IT? I REBEL!"
>Stronk woman meleeing a bunch of different storm troopers
>All the bad guys in the trailer are white
>Le wise black man, a.k.a Whitaker
>More forced interracial bullshit
>Muh Iraq war imagery because someone think of the poor refugees!!!
>Putting Dark Troopers into a prequel movie, hence showing the lack of understanding and appreciation of the lore

JUST.
>>
just dont watch it bro
>>
Already sick of this meme.

SJW bullshit would be if this was a black trans female paraplegic protagonist, fighting against specifically white men.
>>
if i was in charge of 4chan, i'd write a script that would check user's cookie cache to see if they had been on reddit & if a yes is confirmed it would discreetly shadowban them so that their posts would only be visible to themselves.
>>
>>68042916
f f f
>>
>>68042916

That would be perfect, red titles that say

"Guess where i come from"
>>
Damn Nigga Just Don't Watch It Lol Like Close Your Eyes Hahaha
>>
how many more white heroes do you need
>>
>>68042879
Star Wars
Originals were a Commercial and Artistic Success
Prequels were an Artistic success and had vision but in the end failed to execute
Disney Overlord Starwars will be as safe as they can make them and flip it to make a good return, there is no competition and no reason to make it any better It doesn't have to be a new vision of artistic beauty and also just needs to entertain people who think there is nothing to starwars other than the Millenium Falcon™ Han Solo™ Light Saber™ DeathStar™ The Empire™ and the rebels ™
>>
>>68042916
Nah, just ban anyone using the word and any of its derivatives; "rebbit" etc. You're cancer if you use the site regularly, but I'm willing to bet most people have clicked on there once or twice for some niche interest and then left immediately because the site layout and its users are fucking atrocious
>>
>>68043008
>Prequels were an Artistic success
just fuck off already
>>
>>68043008
>star wars
>artistic

I think that "r" was supposed to be a "u".
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.