[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FORCE AWAKENS REVIEW WHEEEEEEEEEENNN What are your expectations
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 131
Thread images: 25
File: MrPlinkett.jpg (130 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
MrPlinkett.jpg
130 KB, 1280x720
FORCE AWAKENS REVIEW WHEEEEEEEEEENNN

What are your expectations for it, /tv/? Will Plinkett deliberately mock on everyone who criticized the film?
>>
File: Channing.jpg (89 KB, 620x400) Image search: [Google]
Channing.jpg
89 KB, 620x400
>>68042488

I have nothing but a complete lack of surprise that Space Cop was a pathetic, abysmal failure of a film, and I have nothing but scorn and contemptuous laughter for the morons who have been supporting Red Letter Media for years with patronage. Laziness and lack of organisation will ALWAYS shine through, in the end.

Red Letter Media have based their entire schtick around "humorous irony" but this time, when they themselves were put to the test ("can YOU make a good film, with all your supposed knowledge about it?") their true colors shone through for all to see. I knew it would happen, of course. I knew it from the first time I decided to bite the proverbial bullet and attempt to view one of their videos on Youtube.

Hopefully as a direct result of this, one or more of the members of Red Letter Media will realise that they are, and have been, nothing but an abhorrent failure "half-assing it" through life, and put an end to it. Their life, that is. Now THAT I would give patronage to.

Make your suicides happen, Red Letter Media. It's the only chance at redemption you all have.
>>
>>68042488

>Nummberr one: A new A New Hope

It'll be like the star trek 2009 review. Point out the flaws but be ultimately positive
>>
>>68042645
Theres Space Cop pasta already?
>>
>>68042701

I agree with this statement
>>
>>68042701
This. Or Titanic.

I'm more interested in his ripping Prequel apologists apart.
And either it will be posted on May 4th or another teaser will be. Mark my words
>>
>>68042488
Has he even done a proper Into Dumbness review yet? Lazy faggot.
>>
>>68044173

What's to review? The little recap he did was fine. It's the same film as the first.
>>
>>68044173
Into Darkness is the best Trek movie
>>
>>68042701
But the movie is absolute horseshit, how can any review be positive?
>>
>>68046266

Because it's a well produced and executed film that you're having a shitfit over because it wasn't as original as muh prequels
>>
They don't want to alienate their white knight, fedora wearing audience with the truth.
>>
He made an Honest Trailers cameo for the same movie. Fingers crossed it'll be coming soon.
>>
>>68046296
>mary sue main character
>incoherent stressed story
>no depth to any character
>plot just a shitty rerun of IV

How was it good?
>>
>>68046266
Look mom I'm a contrarian on the internet
>>
>>68046818
Kylo ren is one of the most complex characters in all of Star wars. Finn has a lot going on too, rey is good at stuff, yeah, but even she has her own nice little arc. Youre talking out of your ass.

TFA is only a rehash of ANH in very basic plot framework, its like people see a droid carrying a plot device and just get so triggered they tune out the rest of the movie
>>
>>68046818
>no depth to any character

Kylo is objectively the deepest character in any star wars movie
>>
File: EdiBAk7.gif (858 KB, 240x228) Image search: [Google]
EdiBAk7.gif
858 KB, 240x228
>>68046870
>Kylo ren is one of the most complex characters in all of Star wars
nice bait
>>
>>68046266
Because they don't need to impress people on an anonymous Assyrian rug weaving board.
>>
>>68042488
I expect it'll be light against TFA and hard on the people who say the prequels are good now.

Like a lot of fags here have been doing, I expect Plinkett at some point to explain that the Phantom Menace is ANH rip off with him listing off
>desert planet
>destroys battle station

and others I don't want to list out.
>>
>>68042488
Plinkett will fucking destroy it.
>>
File: 1361917412808.jpg (26 KB, 397x384) Image search: [Google]
1361917412808.jpg
26 KB, 397x384
>>68042488
>the Episode III review isn't back up yet
>>
>>68046296
real reason is they dont want to upset people they could potentially work with
>>
>>68042488
>FORCE AWAKENS REVIEW WHEEEEEEEEEENNN
this hasnt happend yet

alamo
lmao top
t

t

top lmao
>>
>>68046870
>Kylo ren is one of the most complex characters in all of Star wars.
What complexity? At no point did he actually question his allegiance to the dark side, it was all just him being an edgy crybaby.
>Finn has a lot going on too,
>Yeah totally, like when he leaves the empire because his 5 minute bro died (showing that he cares about his empire brothers) then FUCKING MURDERS SO MANY EMPIRE SOLDIERS FOR NO REASON. Finn could have been so good if he stayed true to his initial reasoning. That would have been interesting.
>rey is good at stuff, yeah, but even she has her own nice little arc.
Where was the arc? She moved place to place and did literally nothing bad or wrong, she was perfect and managed to beat a trained sith apprentice in a 1v1 lightsaber duel. She had no character development whatsoever.
>>
RedditLetterMedia will kiss the Disney jews asses so they can get more "advertising" money. These useless fucks are just saying what Disney is telling them to say.
>>
>>68047434

Does it not occur to you that the crybaby stuff was because of the fact he was questioning himself
>>
>>68046870
>Kylo ren is one of the most complex characters in all of Star wars.

HAHAHAHA

What?

He's literally a grown man behaving like a little teenager.
>>
>muh plinkett

plinkett hasn't been good since star trek/prequels

just give me more botw/wotw
>>
>>68042748
It existed before the movie even came out.
>>
>>68047565
Not that anon but he's the most interesting and complex character in Force Awakens. It's not that he's good, just that everything else is pretty much shit. Rey being the very bottom of the barrel.
>>
>>68046869
Consensus is that the movie is absolute shit, I don't see how it's a contrarian opinion.

>>68046870
Kylo was alright, yes. Finn had potentional but they never bothered to go any deeper into his story. Could've spent a lot more time introducing him. Now it just came off rushed and half-assed. Rey is objectivly a Mary Sue trashy character.

Similarites with ANH and TFA
>protagonist is a commoner on a sandplanet
>by fate drawn into the conflict between the empire and rebels
>joins up with wise older guy who was there for the history (Han Solo)
>death star blowing up planet
>mission to destroy it by blowing up a small part of it
>wise master killed by evil sith antagonist
>in the end protagonist goes to find old jedi master hidden away
>>
Kino Ren Am I rite guise.
>>
>>68047565
he's literally just a teenager though. He's basically every nice guy ever. No emotional stability.
>>
>>68047800
>Consensus is that the movie is absolute shit
Maybe on r/starwarsprequels or wherever you roam
>>
>>68047800
Your list of similarities is vague enough to cover TPM as well. Almost like its intentional.
>>
Is mr plinkett mike or rich evans? They refer to rich as mr plinkett but mike does the voice for the reviews.
>>
File: 1448879151062.png (276 KB, 376x471) Image search: [Google]
1448879151062.png
276 KB, 376x471
>>68042645
>>
>>68047800
>in the end protagonist goes to find old jedi master hidden away
That's not how ANH ends. Luke doesn't go to find Yoda until ESB
>>
>>68047900
Literally the only similarities between TPM and ANH is that they're on a sandplanet for some time (which makes sense plotwise) and that the wise master dies. TPM doesn't even have a protagonist though, it's a complete shit movie like all the prequels.
>>
>>68047800
>Consensus is that the movie is absolute shit, I don't see how it's a contrarian opinion.
Anon, I say this not as a childish attempt at superiority but as advice; you REALLY need to go outside if you think that.
You're falling into the classic trap of never being subjected to opinions outside the board
>>
Will Mike be doing the recording and Jay doing the editing?

If so it'll be good.

Will they get Jack to work on it and shove Rich Evans in wherever possible?

If so it'll be shit.
>>
File: 1394001721897.jpg (37 KB, 562x518) Image search: [Google]
1394001721897.jpg
37 KB, 562x518
>It was everything I hoped it would be
/tv/ is going to get blown the fuck out, I can't wait.
>>
>>68047902
Mike is the Earth-1 Plinkett, Rich is the Earth-2 Plinkett.
>>
>>68049538
Well Jay and Rich will be helping write.

So they will mention all the plotholes and such. But ultimately end with 'Even so it doesnt take away from the experience of a star wars movie'
>>
>>68048299
Well maybe it's because I live in a university town but everybody I talked to hated the movie.
>>
File: hide postst edited5.png (250 KB, 919x737) Image search: [Google]
hide postst edited5.png
250 KB, 919x737
>>68042488
>>
>>68049662
So why did you reply you stupid faggot
>>
File: tfa.png (177 KB, 748x336) Image search: [Google]
tfa.png
177 KB, 748x336
>>68049628

>muh virgin college freshmen friend consensus

Talk to people who actually form their own opinions instead of having the internet form it for them. The Force Awakens isn't a masterpiece film, but neither were any Star Wars movies.

If you hate The Force Awakens but hate every Star Wars movie, then that's fair, but anyone who says they like the original trilogy but hates The Force Awakens is a contrarian faggot because they're on the same level.
>>
Itll be like the first Star Trek movie, where he says he likes it and highlights the minor flaws in it because there is nothing to flat out tear apart this time, the material isnt there. The only things I see him bringing up yhat will cause derision is that the main character is a girl in a primarily male audience movie series and the sub character is a black guy, in a series that isnt known for appealing to black people, and will talk about demographics and their effect on certain kinds of movies and these character choices were a clear attempt to chime into a new market, and then hell show how it failed because the biggest selling toys amnd merchandise are with Poe, Kylo and Phasma.
>>
File: the farce awakens.jpg (301 KB, 699x1211) Image search: [Google]
the farce awakens.jpg
301 KB, 699x1211
The video will be him mocking people saying it's bad while completely ignoring the major flaws of Capeshit: Star Wars Edition. RLM makes its money through Reddit now. And Reddit loves this shit.
>>
File: 1458849668787.jpg (21 KB, 312x345) Image search: [Google]
1458849668787.jpg
21 KB, 312x345
>>68046870
https://twitter.com/pablohidalgo/status/716676038902681600
>>
I still wish they'd actually done Plinkett reviews on the matrix trilogy. They teased it at one point, could have been great

Mike really liked force awakens, and was wanting JJ Abrams to direct before it was even announced. So I'm not too interested In this review
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 376x471) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 376x471
>>68042645
>>
>>68050481
>Creative Executive, Lucasfilm Story Group.
I hate him for his opinion and all but that's a pretty sick burn
>>
>>68042488

>I loved it. It was everything I ever hoped for

I was so happy for Mike when he said that. Poor guy deserves a SW movie he can get behind. I thought the movie was so-so, my self.
>>
>>68050541
The Plinkett reviews dont really work on anything that isnt flatout bad, if its competent at least theres nothing to make fun of, so the Matrix movies wouldnt really work, they ruined what the first movie built by being dumb CGI action movies but they arent badly made or make no sense. Thats the problem theyre going to have with the new Star Wars one, its not a broken busted movie with lines and plots that dont make sense with direction that is boring and messy, at most they can only deride the choices that were made(another death star, Mary Sue, making the main character a female despite the audience for these movies always being male, no wars in space, why are all teh white guys bad guys), but not how the movie was put together with these choices.

Not to mention Mike liked the movie, its the SW movie he was waiting for, I cant see him tear it a new asshole, but rather giving an argument then shooting it down with why the argument is wrong. Thought the movie was alright myself, but Ive never really been invested in Star Wars.
>>
>>68050704
Why?

Do you know how often he and Filoni get blasted by angry OT fans. Just look at his twitter feed.
>>
I expect to be disappointed. Plinkett is dead, he died years ago.
>>
>>68049835
Bait
>>
>>68042488
>mock on

>"mock on"

>a fucking loser who got bullied in school who desperately wants to feel cool and accepted
>>
Honestly I wonder what he can even add to the discussion this time around. The movie's already been nitpicked to oblivion.
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 326x222) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 326x222
>>68047457
More SJW propaganda in Star Wars. Kasdan said in an interview that he and JJ asked themselves what it would be like if the Nazis had gone to Argentina and regrouped after WWII.

From birth, Jews are raised with this idea that homogeneous white societies will inevitably result in goose-stepping, ethnic cleansing, and warmongering. And I could understand that outlook if history had begun in 1930. But the truth is, whites are the most egalitarian and least barbaric group in human history.

That's what frustrates many of us when Jewish Hollywood sensibilities become accepted norms. They're slanted, prejudiced and their bias goes unchallenged by everyone.

The First Order was a Jewish take on ultimate evil. And because modern Jews are obsessed with The Shoah and WWII everything magically relates to MUH SIX MILLION.

It has gotten boring. It's stale. I wish we could get a more nuanced view of evil, but that won't happen because show-biz Jews always find a way of politicizing everything.

Like, recently I saw a movie set in 1920s London. There were several shots of a black man and a white woman walking as a couple in the street. It was there to sell us something. It was out of place and revisionist. It's tacky and it's condescending.

The objective is to shape public opinion with the assumption that everyone needs "educating" and are too dumb to pick up on the flagrant advertising of their agenda. In this case, it was a short throwaway scene and it still took me out of the movie. The message is basically, "You're too dumb to find the right opinions by yourself, so we're going to give you direction by placing certain things in the media you consume."

SJW placement just seems dishonest and manipulative. Flagrant product placement annoys me whether it's a product I like or not. It takes me out of the ride that it should be, pauses everything to remind me what I'm supposed to think, and then expects me to jump back in with full enthusiasm.
>>
File: faggot.gif (119 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
faggot.gif
119 KB, 240x240
>>68042748
Of corshe.
>>
File: 1458853260348.jpg (80 KB, 915x504) Image search: [Google]
1458853260348.jpg
80 KB, 915x504
Will Jack "Entertainment" Packard be featured in it?
>>
>>68042645
you know what they say, it's easier to destroy than to create
>>
>>68053339
Wouldn't that apply to all this shitty copypasta also?
>>
>liking Reddit Letter Memedia

I want Reddit to leave.
>>
File: 3T-GXmV_mIQ.jpg (51 KB, 1280x563) Image search: [Google]
3T-GXmV_mIQ.jpg
51 KB, 1280x563
>>68046870
>Kylo ren is one of the most complex characters in all of Star wars
>>68046871
>Kylo is objectively the deepest character in any star wars movie

Is this a meme? I hadn't watched TFA until today (and it was awful) so I'm out of touch with the meme culture around it
>>
>>68053421
He probably is. That doesn't mean he is the best, but he's probably the most nuanced.
>>
>>68046130
Mr O'Brien beam this faggot into space
>>
>>68053405
>Liking the nostalgia autist
I want you to go play in traffic.
>>
>>68051816

>opinion based on facts that you don't agree with
>"b-bait"
>>
>>68049835
I don't hate TFA, but it's not on the same level as the original trilogy.
>>
File: 8Pu43DT.jpg (25 KB, 526x436) Image search: [Google]
8Pu43DT.jpg
25 KB, 526x436
>>68048299

This.

"The Force Awakens was a massive disappointment"/"prequels were better" stuff began as shitposting/obvious trolling, but the more it happened, these teenagers/NEETs who have no outside reference actually began spouting that shit as their own opinion.

I didn't believe that there were actually people like this on here, but goddamn. And ironically they're most likely the ones who make fun of Reddit hivemind opinions the most when they're the ones who let fucking /tv/ form their reality.
>>
>>68054014

It's better than RotJ, and in the same tier as ANH. Empire is on another level, though.
>>
File: 1244328560543.jpg (4 KB, 140x123) Image search: [Google]
1244328560543.jpg
4 KB, 140x123
>>68047800
>Consensus is that the movie is absolute shit, I don't see how it's a contrarian opinion.

Yeah maybe on this shitpost containment board

Before you take this board seriously take a look at the poster counter
>>
The Force Awakens is basically what we've been exposed too for the past decade and a half in pop culture sitcoms like How I Met Your Mother or Family Guy, all reminding us how awesome the original Star Wars trilogy is without delivering any new real content in case of scaring away old fans and alienating people, you might say it was one, long overdrawn Conway Twitty joke only to go nowherr in the end, The Phantom Menace took risks and was bold in this regard, one of the reasons it is a better movie but also a disaster, a disaster but a fun one. The Force Awakens is a boring, dull exposition movie filled with the worst type of pop culture references we've seen so many times over and is a chore to watch because there is no heart or soul with it due to being nothing more than a cash in gimmick on the current flavour of the decade growing faux nerd culture trend. JJ Abrams is not a movie or film directorm he is a business man, who only knows how to market products, which is why he was perfect for the reboot by Disney and shame on Abrams for just tacking on Han's death to stop it being a forgettable movie we all figured it would be.
>>
>>68047931
Not him, but there are more similarities.

>robot with important message on it
>Bad guy in black shows up looking for robot with message

Overall, it was the same movie, which was disappointing even without all the other criticisms.
>>
>>68054097
I disagree. RotJ is a frequently unfortunate mess, but it succeeds on a fundamental level. In thematic terms it's a very satisfying movie--Luke, Vader, and the Emperor being handled particularly well. The Tatooine opener, the speeder chase, the space battle, and the throne room sequence are all fun stuff.

Compared to ANH, TFA feels vaguely like a Star Wars themed amusement park ride. The fresh stuff it brings to the table (namely Kylo) is good, but everything else isn't merely borrowed from the original (and bits of Empire) but executed in a largely inferior way. And, as a sequel, it's uninspired. We're back to one Jedi-to-be finding an old hermit to train her for the fight against a Jedi-defector and a pasty-white deformed manipulator. Any political distinctions between the First Order/Resistance/Republic dynamic and the Empire/Rebellion are glossed over to the point of being irrelevant to the story. Not even the characters seem bothered enough by the Starkiller's attack to offer much comment. Instead we get casual comparisons to the Death Star that seem nearly self-parodical.

TFA is a very admirable production. And that's about it. I don't hate it. But on the same tier as ANH? Better than RotJ? Fuck no.
>>
>>68054097
>It's in the same tier as ANH

That's because it is A New Hope
>>
>White genocide
>Race mixing propaganda

that's all I can say
>>
>>68053335
Can AidsFag sink any lower?
>>
TFA really was a fucking mess of a movie, and it's insulting that people will sit and say it was good. At all. It fails to deliver anything fresh to Star Wars, and introduces a couple of the most annoying and bland characters yet.

Fuck this movie.
>>
>>68054813

>muh space fairytale for children suddenly needs to innovate from its established basic-as-can-be black and white good vs. evil plot
>>
>>68042488
>You all gave him power and respect he did not deaderve. Then when Disney gave us something that doesn't even surpass EP I or III... he cucks you. Anyone who though Mr.P cared about or understood Star Wars has only themselves for stroking his ego and bully one of the most creative and ambitious minds in Cinema history.

Good job star cucks.
>>
>>68055088
>>You all gave him power and respect he did not deaderve. Then when Disney gave us something that doesn't even surpass EP I or III... he cucks you. Anyone who though George Lucas cared about or understood Star Wars has only themselves for stroking his ego and bully one of the most creative and ambitious editors in Cinema history.

fikst
>>
>>68054056
>massive disappointment

The only reason why Force Awakens isn't considered a massive disappointment is because everyone expected JJ to do something like this. The only prediction that didn't come true was Finn being awful.
>>
he will point the flaws and the good things, call it a 6/10
but he will also say some shit like "shouldn't have been made, something something nerd culture generation consumism rehash etc"

screencap this
>>
So since space cop was dogshit, can Mike and Jay really ever criticize other movies for being awful?
>>
>>68042488
The movie was months ago - who gives a shit what some internet-famous fuckwit thinks of it?
>>
File: 8274719.ff07e1bf.640.jpg (96 KB, 426x555) Image search: [Google]
8274719.ff07e1bf.640.jpg
96 KB, 426x555
>OH IT HAS A STRONG FEMALE PROTAGONIST IT'S FEMINIST PROPAGANDA THAT APPEALS TO SJWS AND TUMBLR
>>
>>68056074
what glorious kino have you created that give you the right to call their movie dogshit?
>>
>>68056115
you do since you replied
>>
>>68056243
My reply indicates that I care about who cares. Don't feel bad - basic logic is hard! :3
>>
File: 1424570550676.jpg (31 KB, 376x471) Image search: [Google]
1424570550676.jpg
31 KB, 376x471
>>68042645
Has any RLM fanboi cuck ever refuted this?
>>
File: 1460124491018.gif (2 MB, 388x218) Image search: [Google]
1460124491018.gif
2 MB, 388x218
>>68056549

>refuting pasta
>>
>>68056607
so... no?
>>
>>68053335
>>68054686
Imagine being Rich Evans...
>>
>>68056549>>68042645

You can make valid points and critiques according to a baseline of expected quality irrespective of being able to do it yourself.

If I see a firetruck spraying gasoline into a fire and the firefighters have no idea why the fire is rising, I think it is easy to say "Wow, those are overall shitty firefighters."

You're the type of person to snap back with "Well can YOU DO what they do? They're heroes, you're a hack."
>>
>>68042645
Jealous much?
>>
TFA Plinkett review will come out on May 4th (hahaha MAY THE FOURTH BE WITH YOU)

RLM wants to maximize exposure to their channel and on May 4th there will be tons of Star Wars bullshit floating around social media. By latching on to that bandwagon they'll be able to get a few more views to their channel.
>>
>>68056607
don't fall for the bait man

he forced this shit for almost 2 years with a different pasta and when he got BTFO he just moved onto this one
>>
>>68053335
Imagine being Rich in that stream and having to be all like "damn, Jack Packard, you fuckin' hilarious, all funny with your clown makeup and horrific redditor sense of humor. I would totally stream videogames with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is play another 1000 hours of XCom in his basement. Like seriously imagine having to be Rich and not only sit in that chair while Jack Packard flaunts his disgusting clown outfit in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing he got paid $300 to wear that, and just sit there, match after match, hour after hour, while he put on the makeup. Not only having to tolerate his retarded SJW views but his cheery mangirl attitude as everyone on chat tells him he's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, JACK PACKARD SERIOUSLY JUST DID *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and hear his fake fucking laugh contort into types of cacophony you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been working with nothing but a healthy diet of Mikes and Susans and later Lem Kabasinskis for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the suburbs in Illinois. You've never endured anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on his bald head as he tries to shine it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in his "comedy" routine, the comedy he worked so hard for with over 300 posts in 9gag and a hey hey video in the previous months. And then the chat calls for another game, and you know you could block every single person in this chatroom before the twitch admins could ban you, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Space Cop. You're not going to lose your future patreon career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.
>>
File: 0000000000.jpg (18 KB, 354x342) Image search: [Google]
0000000000.jpg
18 KB, 354x342
>>68053335
>Jack 'I'll do anything for a buck' Packard
>>
Daily reminder that Mike's impression of TFA was literally less than an hour after he saw it and he surely realized what a mistake he made after he got a good night's sleep.
>>
>>68057121
Here's your free reply
>>
>>68056371
Your reply indicates you have autism. Feel bad - you are an faggit. XD
>>
>>68047166
>>68047565
You're talking about fucking Star Wars. The character are cardboard cutouts, minor variations on common archetypes. Luke is "The Hero", Han Solo is "The Dashing Rouge", Chewbakka is "The Sidekick", Leia is "The Spunky Princess".

Kylo Ren is an actual character. He's no Charles Foster Kane, but he's so much deeper than the average Star Wars character.
>>
File: Screenshot_2.jpg (105 KB, 698x661) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2.jpg
105 KB, 698x661
I just want to watch this piece of shit movie once.

would be willing to pay 3.99 for a youtube rental but they want $14 to own it a digital copy.

until they lower the price, i aint watching shit.
>>
File: 1456525776379.jpg (81 KB, 259x383) Image search: [Google]
1456525776379.jpg
81 KB, 259x383
>>68042645
I have the cinematographic knowledge of a potato and I can still point out that Force Awakens sucks because Rey has no negative traits and is basically perfect. Does it make me a hypocrite just because I couldn't even create a 15 second Geico commercial?
>>
>>68042645
>>68047916
>>68050558
>>68056549
Why does Channing Tatum hate RLM so much?
>>
Mike is a slackjawed idiot. Most of his film critique is "dude, jokes, lmao"

He's no authority on star wars much less film.
>>
>>68061349
Nigga some anon pirated it on day one,link was posted here I am surprised how it never found its way to torrent sites.
>>
>>68061423
>rey is too good at things so the whole movie sucks!

Let me guess you are a virgin?

>>68058578
Mike was making informed opinions on it though. He was explaining why the movie worked where the prequels didnt, you really think the guy who owes his internet fame to hating star wars wasnt watching it like a hawk for flaws?
>>
>>68042488
Why would he made a Plinkett review when it all was he ever wanted it to be?
>>
>>68062123
But it did, I got it a few days after, watched and deleted it. You both cannot possibly be this stupid.
>>
File: rich evans.png (1 MB, 919x720) Image search: [Google]
rich evans.png
1 MB, 919x720
>>68062265
IDK but they did announce it a couple weeks ago
>>
>>68062065
So dougfags not only cannot assess what they watch properly, they also can't review a reviewer. No wonder why they watch that desperate fuckbag.
>>
>>68057121
read that in Rich's voice
>>
>aidsmoby is good now you guys i swear!
>>
Han Solo dies.
>>
>>68062265
the shekels
>>
>>68042488
Relax and be patient, Disney has to make sure everyone has a good review and it takes a long time to threaten and bribe a large group of people.
>>
>>68058578
People with a head on their shoulders knew that to expect and thats exactly what Disney did. They say as much 2 minutes in the review.

Some poeple are able to review stuff without comparing it, wich is obviously not one of /tv/ 's forte.
>>
>>68061423
You cant make your own damn mind up and you take part in twitter hive mind without even knowing it. USA 2016.
>>
>>68062265
Because RLM makes a living off of Plinkett reviews you fucking retard
>>
they should just release the new commentary track already.
>>
File: 1460221988890.jpg (30 KB, 376x471) Image search: [Google]
1460221988890.jpg
30 KB, 376x471
>>68042645
It's funny because it's true.
>>
>>68064941
unless they already had one in the works, Rich said the last one had to be rerecorded due to audio issues
>>
>>68061423
>Rey has no negative traits and is basically perfect

You know how I know you're telling the truth that you have no cinematic knowledge?
Thread replies: 131
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.