[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well this was fucking painful.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 8
File: broadcity-master675-v2.jpg (84 KB, 675x450) Image search: [Google]
broadcity-master675-v2.jpg
84 KB, 675x450
Well this was fucking painful.
>>
>>68042418
why are those women suckling on the antichrist?
>>
Y A A A S S S
>>
>>68042418

FOR YOU
>>
>>68042418
god dammit, i liked this show too
>>
Honestly I feel like Abby and Ilana would be more of Bernie supporters than anything.

This just seemed weird to me.
>>
>>68042418
I like how liberals are all bashing on Hillary right now, but when she wins the primaries they'll be sucking her cock for the presidential election.
>>
>>68042905
same, unless you think about it as they're not very bright girls who probably know very little about Hillary, which is the only reason I can think that anyone supports her.
>>
>>68042950
Liberals are pretty split on HRC. There are BernieorBust bros, who really will never vote for her.

There are those who prefer BS, but will vote against any Republican and will reluctantly settle for Hillary.

Then there's the baffling group that actually prefers HRC.
>>
It was fucking spot on.
>>
>>68043705
Moderate here. I'd rather have Hillary than Bernie because Bernie will literally destroy the economy, where Hillary will be so incompetent that we have 4 more years of nothing being done, which is much better than becoming the next Greece.

Ted Cruz is our only hope, but he's probably not going to win, so I want Hillary to maintain the status quo.
>>
Just another Comedy Central show being friendly to criminals. Like that dance thing Colbert did with Kissinger.
>>
>>68042418
SLAYYYYY
>>
>>68043768
>Bernie will literally destroy the economy

all the top economists say his is the strongest plan of all the candidates.

Go to bed, Ted.
>>
I laughed at the witch joke desu
>>
File: 1421202909135.jpg (151 KB, 711x711) Image search: [Google]
1421202909135.jpg
151 KB, 711x711
>>68043814
>all the top economists
>listening to Jews about other Jews
>>
>>68043814
>Double the minimum wage
Yeah that won't leave to massive layoffs. Companies have lots of spending money right now, that's why we've had all of these financial issues for the past several years

>Create jobs by taxing the fuck out of big business transactions
Because people's savings aren't in stocks right? Only rich people use the stock market. Again, companies aren't this imaginary entity that just have all of this money that they're keeping to themselves. They're made up of people and people's wages. You can't just draw from this endless supply of money and give it to poor people. You're taking it away from other poor people or other middle class people who lose their jobs over shit like this. The rich people aren't going to get less money. If they do, they'll move to some other country where the tax laws aren't as fucked.
>>
>>68043882
>that won't leave to massive layoffs. Companies have lots of spending money right now

True and true.
>>
>>68043913
Yeah that's why companies continue to roll out layoffs year after year. My company laid off hundreds of people last November.
>>
>>68044006
also true, despite the economy being stronger than ever
>>
>>68043705
>Bernieorbust Bros
>remember Hillary literally pulled the Gamergate tactic on them.

Kekkles
>>
If you 8ncrease min wage too much you 2ont be able to afford bread. Look at the ussr in the 80s. Dont be a stupid bernie nigger who doesnt understand shit. Also i dont wanna pay for your liberal cuck degree at community college.
>>
>>68044041
>Ever
It's been shit since 2008. It's only started to get less shitty. I don't see how taxing big business and causing inflation due to doubling minimum wage will make it less shitty. I don't see how any corporation running today can afford to operate at its current capacity by doubling the salary of its lowest level employees. It's complete liberal nonsense.
>>
>>68043869
Keep /pol/ in /pol/. It's a global rule. Thanks.
>>
Who
>>
>>68042418
I'd make sweet, passionate love to both Jewesses if you're picking up what I'm putting down.
>>
>>68042585
I knew I was going to hate season 3
being redpilled on feminism ruined this show for me famila anderson
>>
Inflation is a fucking right-wing meme
>>
>>68044119
>nonsense
>I don't see how
>I don't get it
>according to the tests I'm not legally retarded, so the problem can't be with me

The economy has been at an all time high the last few years. This isn't opinion, it's quantifiable. You're right that this fact hasn't helped encourage companies to hire or stop laying off, but there it is.

CEO pay has increased exponentially while the low level employees continue to make shit. For whatever that's worth to you.
>>
>>68044208
This. The first min wage was like 50 cents. I guess we should have never raised it, and we'd be living in a utopia.
>>
>>68043705
>Then there's the baffling group that actually prefers HRC.
They're the liberals that have some basic understanding of economics and realize that Bernie's "plans" are utterly idiotic.
>>
>>68044215
>Muh CEOs
>People who manage billions of dollars but only receive a thousandth of that in pay are paid too much
>Small business owners don't count
>Actors, Musicians and Athletes get paid more than CEOs
>S-shut up
>>
>>68044321
>the idiot masses rallying around muh first female president understand economics better than economists
>>
>>68044321
But also don't mind being spit roasted by Globalists and Muslims.
>>
>>68043814
There isn't a single respected economist supporting Bernie. His list of supporting economists are community college rejects and most of them don't even have related degrees.
>>
File: truth.gif (921 KB, 500x288) Image search: [Google]
truth.gif
921 KB, 500x288
>>68044321
Nah, they're pussies. Anyone that doesn't want to see the shit vessel known as the United States get rocked is a pussy.

The only men wooed by Hilary are gay dudes with mother issues or dudes driven by fear, aka, pussies.
>>
>>68044395
Go to bed, Bill.
>>
File: abby foot broad city.png (766 KB, 837x470) Image search: [Google]
abby foot broad city.png
766 KB, 837x470
>>68042418

Hillary really mimics human emotion very well. She is an expert, having years and years of experience really does wonders for a sociopath like her.
>>
>>68044215
>CEO pay has increased exponentially
No it hasn't.
>>
YAASS QUEEN
>>
>>68043882
>Yeah that won't leave to massive layoffs
just the impending robot apocalypse will.
>>
>>68044545
is this funny to you or is this just a meme
>>
>>68042418
The aggressive erection I had watching Abbi walk down the street was what was actually fucking painful.
>>
God, I can't wait for Bernie to win.
>>
>>68044996
You can't wait for something that's never going to happen
>>
>>68044041
>this is how stupid millennials actually are
>>
>>68045054

Change always prevails.
>>
>>68045176
I agree
>>
>>68045176
Change doesn't bring 700 delegates
>>
>>68044215

hehehe yes thats right, the economy is doing fine, go out and spend!

http://www.usdebtclock.org/

ignore that... for now...
>>
>>68045230
REKT
>>
>>68042418

Is that some kinda crazy lesbian scene?
>>
>>68045267
or ignore that more people are living below the poverty line than ever before

or ignore that middle class income when adjusted for inflation has been flat for the last decade

or ignore that more people than ever before are on food stamps, medicaid, and other assorted types of welfare

or ignore that the national gdp has been basically flat for the last 8 years

or ignore that the percentage of the population that is out of the labor force is as high as its ever been since the 70s (when women entered the workforce en mass)

forget about all that stuff, and believe the media when it tells you that the current economy is as strong as ever

(the federal debt bomb is still a couple decades away)
>>
>>68045376
In all fairness, if you were born after 1990 you probably have no clear recollection of what a healthy US economy looks like.

>its not stupidity. its ignorance
>>
>>68042418

>Two dykes support an old dyke running for president.

No surprises here.
>>
>>68042418
yeah she's wholly corrupt, recklessly hawkish, and completely devoid of basic human empathy, but she's an woman and it's {current year}, so she's obviously a godlike hero to be worshiped because she's an woman and its {current year}.

I mean come on, its {current year}!
>>
>>68042905
I agree. Hillary felt so fucking shoehorned in that episode. All the stoner types I K of support Sanders. Look at this and just remember... /pol/ is always right.
>>
>implying she will win after pulling this big blunder
>>
Pretty obvious the idea came from a comedy central exec. They don't strike me as the type that would be so far removed from what's hip with the people who watch their shows
>>
>>68045895
>sandy hook victims
nice try cia
>>
File: 1460097071705.png (84 KB, 302x247) Image search: [Google]
1460097071705.png
84 KB, 302x247
I love Hillary no matter what the hipsters or repugs say
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.