[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we all just admit we fucking love capeshit and look forward
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1459260194037.jpg (54 KB, 933x600) Image search: [Google]
1459260194037.jpg
54 KB, 933x600
Can we all just admit we fucking love capeshit and look forward do it more than any other movie out each year besides maybe Star Wars?
>>
No. Capeshit was okay in the 00's. Now it's just repetitive PEW PEW and le funny 9gag memes cashgrab wankery.

You have to be pretty dumb to compulsively consume it.
>>
I unironically don't. I don't watch them.
>>
File: you're gay.jpg (12 KB, 483x319) Image search: [Google]
you're gay.jpg
12 KB, 483x319
>>
>>68041931
I haven't watched a single superhero film since The Dark Knight.
>>
I like them. Suck my dick
>>
The market is too saturated with capeshit.
>>
THIS BOARD IS 80% STAR WARS AND CAPESHIT

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU ARGUING WITH?
>>
File: smug.jpg (99 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
smug.jpg
99 KB, 600x800
>>68041931

>I'm 12 years old: The Post

Go back to Plebbit
>>
>>68042046
These guys
>>68041991
>>68041994
>>68042008
>>68042014
>>68042032
>>68042056
>>
>>68041931
I would be much happier if we got some old school action movies and some war movies with the giant pile of money they are burning on the capeshit pile

most of the capeshit is readily forgettable adventure nonsense - good for popcorn sales
>>
They're the only mass-market movies coming out these days that aren't desperate cash grabs. I'd love for a less green-screen heavy genre to overtake capeshit, but it's just not happening for a while at least.
>>
>>68042093

There's a reason they keep watching and discussing star wars, capshit, the walking dead etc..

They're just still stuck in their stupid teenager phase where it's cool to hate everything even though they don't.
>>
>>68042177
I don't hate capeshit. I'm just tired of everything being capeshit related these days. People like you make me hate it. It's also not that good, fyi.
>>
i only come to /tv/ to insult & belittle people who still have the capacity to enjoy things.

I'm real good at it too. It's a delicate balance between outright hostility and intellectual validity to your aggression. The other posters have to believe your opinions are genuine or else they'll just dismiss you outright. I don't actually watch movies or TV so I have to read threads and assimilate other people's opinions to build a repertoire of talking points as a foundation for my polemics. I sheath my arguments in vague buzzwords while maintaining an air of sophisticated superiority, subtly implying that anyone who possibly likes X lacks the right refinement to see the error of their ways. When I encounter the rare poster who is actually knowledgeable and articulate about whatever subject I may be disparaging in that instance it's another game. These rare breeds (who I can assure you, yes YOU reading this right now aren't one of) possess a marked advantage of actually KNOWING why they like something that endows them with conviction so they cannot be berated into changing their opinion. These are my greatest conquests. The threads become a dance between me and them. I coax their opinions from them and make them my own, all the while peppering my replies with slights & jabs at their writing style to make them self conscious & make them desperate to PROVE their intellectual superiority. When the dance is done. I leave with their words & ideas in mind ready to deliver them in the next thread as my own.

I'm the vampire hemmingway of shitposting.
>>
>>68041931
After you fix this damn door
>>
>>68042263
thats nice
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.