[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>LOL I EAT SYRUP AND SPAGHETTI ISN'T THAT WACKY God
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: elf will.jpg (306 KB, 2048x1365) Image search: [Google]
elf will.jpg
306 KB, 2048x1365
>LOL I EAT SYRUP AND SPAGHETTI ISN'T THAT WACKY

God I hate this movie. Will Farrell at his worst.
>>
Oh you're one of those weirdos
>>
>>68041725
I'd say his worst in the one he speaks spanish all the way through

I can't be arsed to google which movie it is
>>
yea this movie fucking sucks

can't believe there's people that treat it as a christmas classic
>>
>>68041823
Spanglish
I kinda liked it tbqh senpai. Elf was comfy but a bit dumb, I watched it too long ago but I can't imagine its a good movie for any reason, still, not too bad
>>
If you want to fuck girls, you have to like elf. It's simply part of the mating dance at this point
>>
garbage fucking movie.

desu i don't like almost all of will ferrell's movies, but this one would be bad with any actor in his place.
>>
>>68041874
>desu

I'm asking you to kill yourself
>>
ITT: plebs

Elf is definitive christmas kino
>>
File: booty taxes.jpg (38 KB, 477x527) Image search: [Google]
booty taxes.jpg
38 KB, 477x527
>>68041903
tbqhwyf

desu
>>
>>68041867

this desu senpai. dumb bitches love this shit.
>>
>there are people who laughs retarded will ferrel
>>
>>68042655
nice sentence structure senpai
>>
>>68041865
Nah i think it was casa del padre
>>
I know this is pasta but why does everyone, especially haters, have such a hard time spelling "Ferrell"?

I mean you have access to the internet. Google/IMDB are a click away. How can you be that ignorant and lazy?
>>
I don't really care for the movie but Christmas in New York is enticing on its on.
>>
>>68042724
How would they know they're spelling it wrong in the first place unless they loved the guys movies or some shit? The names are pretty similar, I imagine they sound similar, its an easy mistake to make, and you wouldn't know you made it.
>>
Will Ferrell is so fucking unfunny it hurts. He always stars in dumb comedies, and is a dumb, unfunny ugly annoying cunt. Worst thing to come out of America, ever.
>>
MY MISTAKE JACOBIN
>>
>>68041725

I agree, I had a hot cuban girlfriend with retarded taste in everything and loved this movie, so it's certified retarded imo
>>
File: elfjovie.jpg (85 KB, 1366x736) Image search: [Google]
elfjovie.jpg
85 KB, 1366x736
>>68041725
it's the best Zooey ever looked tbhonest familia
also girl that can sing are my fetish
>>
>>68041911
>>
>>68041725
It's probably WIll Ferrell's best movie and even then I only watch it when other people are watching it. It's sort of a nice movie but I hate his stupid face so much. It's hard to believe he was 35 years old when the movie was made and he looks like he's 50. It's kind of creepy that Zooey Deschanel plays his love interest and she looks so much younger than him.
>>
>>68042974
YOUR MISTAKE INDEED

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhmmmmmmmm
>>
>>68043162
Don't you want to just kick the cunt in the face? I don't know what it is, but someone just needs to clean him the fuck up already.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.