[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This any good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: outlander_starz.jpg (276 KB, 400x601) Image search: [Google]
outlander_starz.jpg
276 KB, 400x601
This any good?
>>
>>68037991
Yes.
>>
If you want to see a time-traveling Olive Oyl almost get raped all the time, you will love this.
>>
>>68037991
it's breddy gud, masquerades as a chick show but is nothing of the sort.
>>
I've seen the first two episodes and it's gorgeous.
The actors are great especially the girl.

But, I've read the wiki about the books and don't believe this will go all the way.

But I love it even though I'm not very far in.
>>
Yeah it's pretty great if you give it a chance.
>>
>>68039046
what makes you think it's not a chick show?
>>
>>68039001
Spot on description. It's a great show
>>
Yes.

There's is a surprising amount of sex. And Scots. And Scots having sex.

I'm not excited for the new season as much as I want to be, because I hated the direction the books went in completely after the first arc. hopefully Frank won't be as horrid.
>>
>>68039046
It's romance shit. My grandmother watches this show
>>
Lead actress is a fox and shows her stuff constantly.
>>
>>68040813
>hopefully Frank won't be as horrid.

Why, what does he do? He seems better than Jamie, who always conveniently shows up to save the damsel in distress at the right exact moment.
>>
>>68039001
or Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman
>>
>>68037991
The last episode was kind of weird because in the book this was suppose to be a flash back after 20 years when she explains to her daughter about her real father.
>>
>>68037991
It's good.
>>
It's definitely directed at middle aged women as far as far as I can tell, the premise is gay as shit

If you live in scotland everything about it will make you cringe
>>
>>68037991
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

It's essentially a shitty romance melodrama that tries to bait'n'switch mainstream audiences with a facade of realistic historical drama and action.
>>
4chan has really got to me.
Looking at the poster, I can only see the cuckhold subtext.
>two men one woman
>engagement ring in clear view
>woman just goes away from the husband and towards another man that gives her his hand
>clearly a dominating position, with a sword in hand to show it

Fucking cucks.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.