[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I'M NOT A KILLER. ONLY BAD GUYS KILLS >proceeds to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
>I'M NOT A KILLER. ONLY BAD GUYS KILLS
>proceeds to beat a man so badly they'll be a cripple for the rest of their physically and mentally agonizing lives

Why do so many capes at like that makes them morally superior to someone who kills their enemy?
>>
His rule isn't "I will never do anything that will result in somebody's death," it's "I will not execute or deliberately kill anyone"
>>
>>68036778

I'm not talking about only batman. This is how most superheroes act
>>
File: dishonored2.jpg (319 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
dishonored2.jpg
319 KB, 1920x1080
>Don't kill the woman I love
>instead knock her out and bring her to me so I can lock her in my basement and rape her everyday for the rest of her life
>>
Another thing. Capes who repeatedly put the same bad guy in jail over and over are especially retarded. When they get out and kill more innocents, their blood might as well be on your hands at that point
>>
>>68036747
that shit bothered me in Daredevil
>muh jostise
>muh morality
>punches thug in the face nonstop
those niggas ended up either disfigured of with brain damage, but he didn't ''crossed the line'' and took their lives
>>
>>68036829
What in the nine hells are you talking about?
>>
>>68036747
>>68037072
Stop applying real world logic to capeshit made for children. If they were actually beating people to death then I'm sure it's an issue that would be brought up in universe.
>>
>>68037330
What the fuck are you on about? The entire "appeal" of Netflix's marvel shows is that they're 'grounded' and 'gritty.' Kind of contradictory when they show a guy get pummelled in the face with an iron bar and not be a paraplegic eating out of a straw for the rest of the series.
>>
>>68037330
>>68037330

most capeshit now days isn't even made for babbys
>>
>>68036747

Arkham city was pretty fucking cool and the combat was great, stealth mission fell flat in this one though.
>>
>>68036778
>beat someone within an inch of their life and purposely leave them to die
>I dindu nuffin ;)
>>
>>68037405
The whole point of S2 is that they're going after a vigilante that kills. If Daredevil was doing the same then it would've been brought up, it wasn't so it's not happening and you're whining about nothing.
>>
>>68037405

As far as capeshit goes Daredevil is actually pretty well made. In the case of Matt he really does struggle with what he does, constantly questions it, and many times is tempted to kill. As for crippling bad guy, he doesn't go for common thieves, he goes for the worst of the worst and in the case of the guy he threw off the building and left in a comma, he carried that weight.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.