[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: movies you can't watch without thinking about you're ex
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (617 KB, 960x1440) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
617 KB, 960x1440
ITT: movies you can't watch without thinking about you're ex
>>
will ferral is a good actor who makes a lot of shit movies
>>
File: 1458321218312.jpg (29 KB, 398x356) Image search: [Google]
1458321218312.jpg
29 KB, 398x356
>ex
That would imply i've ever had a gf.
>>
File: FG.jpg (4 KB, 133x160) Image search: [Google]
FG.jpg
4 KB, 133x160
Everything
>>
Any horror movie

My gf from hs owns the horror genre as a whole
>>
>>68036568

hunger games.

thank god it sucks so i never get the urge to watch it. i swear to god, she was all into the whole trilogy and so we went to go see it in theatres and god damnit i fucking started laughing as soon as that one loser painted his face like rocks. wtf
>>
A clockwork orange. She was obsessed with it and dressed up as alex for Halloween one year. It ended up being decent when I watched it all the way through, but I was forced to connect with someone who try to forget about.
>>
>image.jpg
>>
>>68036568
What're you, gay for your brother?
>>
File: image.gif (7 KB, 690x573) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
7 KB, 690x573
It's been so long I have very little feelings for my ex. Haven't had a gf after her and its been 7 years. I've seen many movies at the theaters alone since then. Nevertheless.
>>
>>68036568
you were in that thread too eh?
>>
>>68036568
Are you a gril and did your ex show this to you on his laptop in a motel about 6 years ago?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.