[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Elaine hates Australians
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: CvaoX8G.jpg (69 KB, 500x371) Image search: [Google]
CvaoX8G.jpg
69 KB, 500x371
I found this scene kind of discriminating.
>>
We deserve to be hated desu
>>
She doesn't hate Australians, just the obnoxious gutter trash drawl you call an accent.
>>
What's offensive about it?
>>
File: yXXON1u.jpg (82 KB, 454x453) Image search: [Google]
yXXON1u.jpg
82 KB, 454x453
>>68035157
Yep
>>
>>68035132
Spend 5 minutes on /sp/ and you will too.
>>
>>68035132
I hate you as well. You're the worst kind of people, yet nobody has come up with an official derogatory term.
Australianigger.
>>
>>68035132
>ITT OPs who don't know how to use the word "discriminating"
>>
>>68035406
I believe the term is "Ausfag"
>>
nobody likes australians
>>
>Making fun of Meryl Streep's bad accent in a movie nobody remembers anymore
>It was based on a true story
>The dingo really did eat that woman's baby
>>
>>68036051
the dingo didn't though, undestroyed bloodsmeared baby clothes were found nearby
>>
>>68035132

Australians are just fucked up people.
>>
>>68036191
Yes it did. The dingo killed her baby, nobody believed her. She spent years in prison before she was acquitted.
>>
>>68035132
BREAKING NEWS: Everyone fucking hates ausfalians. Do the world a favor and nuke yourselves.
>>
>>68035132
Australians are the worst people in the world
>>
>ITT people don't know the definition of the word 'discriminating'
>>
>>68036356
Nobody believed her because the clothes of the baby were found with streams of blood on it. The dingo obviously didn't bite the baby, undress it, and then take it away for tv snacks. She's obviously hiding some crucial details.
>>
>>68036584
yeah i'm sure you know much more than the courts, m8
>>
>>68036619
Politically motivated judgment. She was rightly convicted in 1982.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.