[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What should I watch tonight?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: watwatch5.jpg (1 MB, 2310x850) Image search: [Google]
watwatch5.jpg
1 MB, 2310x850
What should I watch tonight?
>>
Anything other than Carol
>>
File: 1450887736563.jpg (31 KB, 542x579) Image search: [Google]
1450887736563.jpg
31 KB, 542x579
>>68031335
The Guest by far
>>
>>68031335
The Guest
>>
>>68031335
Enemy might freak you out a bit, The Guest is good 80s throwback but Shame is good if a bit hard hitting
Watch Shame
>>
The guest pham, really good movie
>>
>Dan Stevens trying to be a movie star after ditching Downton
>>
>>68031335

If you are in a sad mood and want to feel like light and closer to smiles, watch The Guest OP.

The other three films will put you in the doldrums, they will put you in bad places either for the sad feelings or the lackadaisical, dull nature.
>>
>>68031335
guest if u like being cucked, enemy if you like cucking, shame if ur a normie fucking shit
>>
Shame is GOAT
Enemy is fantastic 8/10
The Guest is garbage don't let people fool you if you aren't into goofy throwback campy shit then it'll be an hour and a half of boredom for you kinda like You're Next
Don't know carol looks gay
>>
>>68031776
>Enemy is fantastic 8/10

this is how you know you can ignore this guys opinion
>>
The Guest rules.
>>
>>68031825
it was pretty good tho tbf
>>
>>68031360
this
>>
>>68031825
Enemy for me was an 8/10
For you however it wasn't so there's your opinion
but regardless I enjoyed the imagery and the message
remember anon my opinion > yours
>>
Carol
>>
>>68031335
>the enemy poster is not actually jake gylenhaal

2deepforme
>>
The Guest is fantastic. Top tier soundtrack, very entertaining kino. Also bonus points for it being the most original thriller to come out in awhile. Whether you like the twist or not you gotta give points for trying to be original.
>>
>>68031335
Guest: 8.5/10
Enemy:7/10 (pacing was a little fucked)
Carol:havent watched
Shame:6/10(Just thought it was a little bland for my taste)
>>
Thanks y'all. I queued up The Guest.
>>
Shame, easily.
>>
>>68031335
The Guest was friggin good.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.