[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Tribe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 7_The-tribe-ok.jpg (388 KB, 800x1143) Image search: [Google]
7_The-tribe-ok.jpg
388 KB, 800x1143
anyone else see this brutal shit?
>>
>>68029963
cant get past the first 10 minutes…dont know if im built for this arthouse level stuff
>>
>>68030002
There's a scene with an abortion done in an apartment halfway through the film, like all the other scenes in this movie the shot is like 5 min un-cut and pretty much shows everything. During that scene the woman next to me in the theater tried to leave the theater, but fainted and fell flat on her back right in front of the exit.
>>
>>68030220
>not waking her up and forcing her to watch the child murder she likely advocates

This is why the abortionists are winning.
>>
>>68029963
is this literal kino
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 304x475) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 304x475
>>68029963
>that font
I dunno...
>>
>>68029963
SEWANEE
E
W
A
N
E
E
>>
>>68030640
Nope, but that would be interesting if someone else fainted during a screening there

>>68030514
Probably. I think it's undeniably well crafted, but the long shots can be a little boring during the first half. If you want some full-frontal, brutality, and looong shots, jump right in
>>
>>68030940
My bad. Some people walked out during the abortion scene, but I didn't hear about anyone fainting. What did you think of the ending?
>>
>>68031281
Fucking brutal as hell. Made me want to show it to my normie buddies but I don't think they could stand the sign language aspect of the film.

In terms of the story, I'm not sure if the ending is meant to be a metaphor or if our protag has actually become such a monster that he was able to physically survive and come back to the school to do what he did.
>>
>>68029963
garbage and this is coming from a film connessiur. wow deaf people do bad things because they're deaf and less priveleged xDDD

come back to me when you make something worth anyone's time myroslav
>>
>>68033050
>film

I found your problem.
>>
>>68033050
>connessiur

I found your problem
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.