[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PREQUELS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: eyeroll.webm (1 MB, 516x580) Image search: [Google]
eyeroll.webm
1 MB, 516x580
TFW you realize 4chan is so edgy that it started defending the Star Wars Prequels
>>
>>68028741
> tfa:
Literally copy paste of a new hope. The scene where bb8 is sent into the desert with those important plans? They did that in anh

The scene where rey and poe are interrogated on the death star?
They did that already in anh

The scene where poe escapes prison in the death star? Already done in anh when luke breaks leia out

The scene where poe blows up the death star? Gee I wonder whether that's been done before.
>>
File: randog.jpg (44 KB, 500x557) Image search: [Google]
randog.jpg
44 KB, 500x557
>>68028837
yeah cause I said tfa in my OP
>>
>>68028837
Still better than the prequels in every conceivable way
>>
>it's a redittor doesn't know what edgy means thread
>>
>>68028946
yeah but am I wrong?
>>
>>68028985
Yes, since you don't even know what it means
>>
>>68028946
Are you implying being a contrarian isn't edgy?
>>
>>68029036
fine angsty, winy little teenagers that just disagree for the sake of disagreeing whatever that is.

>>68029072
this
>>
>>68029072
Yes I am quite literally implying that
>>
>>68028946
also where am I supposed to go reddit sucks now
>>
>>68028870
based Randal
>>
>>68028741

>implying you can't enjoy most of the Star Wars films two of the prequel films included

Your loss, pal.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.