[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
try not to be too jelly, faggots
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: file.png (2 MB, 1080x1349) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2 MB, 1080x1349
try not to be too jelly, faggots
>>
Nice dildo sculptures
>>
>>68027967
Those are umbrellas you fucking welfare baby.
>>
>>68029185
>Sticking umbrellas up in your ass
Anon...
>>
>>68027863
Movie?
>>
>>68029305
Yes it is
>>
>>68029185
that's even worse, your sphincter must be nonexistant at this point
>>
>>68027863

>wmp

What is there to be jelly about faggot?
>>
>>68027863
i can just imagine some rich dork doing this and having a movie party where he puts on some fellini or bergman flick on and all the millenial guests are swimming in the pool and talking loudly and drinking while he tries to enjoy the movie then he overhears someone say "is this 'the artist'? this is fucking wack bro!" and he flips his shit and kicks everyone out then he finishes it by himself but the reflection of the movie in the pool bothers him too much so he just goes back inside and jerks off to anime and goes to bed.
>>
>>68027863
Is that a beer or binoculars? You might as well watch the movie on your iphone. And the brightness/contrast is off. The sound is probably echo'y as hell too.
>>
>>68027863
noice
>>
>>68027863
nice looking hotel.
>>
I once watched the Matrix at a pool, shit was dope.
>>
File: 1459549966179.jpg (23 KB, 604x311) Image search: [Google]
1459549966179.jpg
23 KB, 604x311
>>68027863
>windows media player

God DCucks are so garbage in every way
>>
>>68027863
>that fucking tiny ass shitty screen on the other side of the room

Good lord, how embarrassing.

My 100" OLED display shits all over that garbage.
>>
>>68027863
wow your theater swimming pool is tiny compared to the one at my theater. Are you even allowed to skinny dip in there without getting thrown out by security or what?
>>
>watching a movie on a projector screen outdoors

what does it feel like bros?
>>
>>68027863
that pool reflection is annoying
>>
>>68027863
>>68029185
€>pretending daddies house is yours

lol once he comes home you'll hide the beers and go do your dinosaur club homework in your tiny room
>>
really
jelly of you meet /s

you finally saved up mammies money allowance and have gone for a week holiday to some shit hole, once you get back home you will have 0 money and will go back to scrounging off your mum.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH get a job you fucking pathetic loser
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.