[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
He's literally the Tony Stark of our world. When will a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (291 KB, 1011x1484) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
291 KB, 1011x1484
He's literally the Tony Stark of our world. When will a capeshit movie be made about him?
>>
literally who
>>
>>68025096
personality wise he's the complete opposite of Tony Stark. he's nervous, shy and stutters like crazy.
>>
>>68025350
Reed then?
>>
>>68025096

no he's not, neither was steve jobs. they had ideas but they didn't invent anything, they just told someone to make it happen cause they had money.

jobs literally made his money by stealing from xerox and using wazniak, musk got lucky on an investment before the e-bubble crashed.
>>
He's actually in Iron man 2 but maybe everyone forgot about that one.
>>
Aren't all of his ventures hemorrhaging money?
>>
>>68025372
he's even more autistic than that

try and watch him reveal the wall battery:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKORsrlN-2k

>t-t-the u-umm, w-well, b-b-but...

poor little guy
>>
>>68025810
I'm sure he's burning through billions. But if all sales go through on his newly launched Tesla Model 3 it will be the highest selling first week product in history.
>>
File: kevin-durand.jpg (727 KB, 2012x3000) Image search: [Google]
kevin-durand.jpg
727 KB, 2012x3000
When will Fincher make it happen
>>
>>68025810
He just wants to save this planet, hes obviously some kind of time travelling replicant. He came back in time and "created" PayPal to fund his endeavours to stop the downfall of the planet
>>
>born in Africa
>got some pasty white guy to play him
Ugh. When will this whitewashing stop? I can't even.
>>
>>68025810
yeah
but i really really really hope they work at the end: each one can change the world forever
>>
>>68025779
I rewatched it yesterday and was too busy looking at Scarjo, nearly missed him and his reedy voice.
>>
File: spacex.webm (761 KB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
spacex.webm
761 KB, 853x480
>>68025280
The man who owns Tesla, SpaceX, who today accomplished this.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.