[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hellraiser 5 is awesome
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7
File: strangely aroused.jpg (117 KB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
strangely aroused.jpg
117 KB, 854x480
>>
No, but it's the last one with good Cenobite designs.
>>
File: hell.jpg (255 KB, 1280x750) Image search: [Google]
hell.jpg
255 KB, 1280x750
>>68022629
are literally any of them as good as the first two?
>>
>>68022708
No.
>>
>>68022708
THAT LOOKS PRETTY NICE FOR HELL

NICE AND AIRY, OPEN FLOOR PLAN, GOOD LIGHT

WHATS THE ASKING
>>
>>68022895
There's a giant penis in there, ready to tear you apart.
>>
>>68022964
is it black?
>>
>>68022629

I remember getting turned on during that scene as a kid. It might have had a profound effect on me
>>
"Where, two moments before, there had been an empty space, there was now a figure. It was
the fourth Cenobite, the one that had never spoken, nor shown its face. Not a he now saw: but she.The hood it had worn had been discarded, as had the robes. The woman beneath was gray yetgleaming, her lips bloody, her legs parted so that the elaborate scarification of her pubis was displayed. She sat on a pile of rotting human heads, and smiled in welcome.

The collision of sensuality and death appalled him. Could he have any doubt that she had
personally dispatched these victims? Their rot was beneath her nails, and their tongues-twenty ormore-lay out in ranks on her oiled thighs, as if awaiting entrance. Nor did he doubt that the brainsnow seeping from their ears and nostrils had been driven to insanity before a blow or a kiss had stopped their hearts.

Kircher had lied to him-either that or he'd been horribly deceived. There was no pleasure in
the air; or at least not as humankind understood it.He had made a mistake opening Lemarchand's box. A very terrible mistake.
"Oh, so you've finished dreaming," said the Cenobite, perusing him as he lay panting on the
bare boards. "Good."

She stood up. The tongues fell to the floor, like a rain of slugs."Now we can begin," she said."
>>
>>68022895
it's in Baltimore
>>
File: DB.jpg (52 KB, 386x220) Image search: [Google]
DB.jpg
52 KB, 386x220
While Doug Bradley is based, they kind of ruined Pinheads character as the story progresses and he just become another cliche villian with one liners.
>>
>>68022982
Probably.
>>
File: Hellbound_spenser.jpg (21 KB, 351x400) Image search: [Google]
Hellbound_spenser.jpg
21 KB, 351x400
>>68023849
Pinhead wasn't even a villain at the start of the series. He was like the most reasonable and sympathetic hellspawned monster ever.

>saves Kirsty from Frank
>gets rekt trying to protect Kirsty and Tiffany from Channard
>spends the third movie trying to get his violent impulses under control, ends up succeeding

Also even the "evil" half of Pinhead in the third one seemed really loyal and affectionate to the girl who couldn't dream, which was a bit odd.
>>
>>68023654
SHIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET
>>
File: pinhead.jpg (110 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
pinhead.jpg
110 KB, 1280x800
>>68024206
He's a really cool character. He's not your typical meathead with a chainsaw.

He's sinister, sadistic, yet can be reasonable and there's a tragic side to him. And he has pins in his head.
>>
>>68024691
NICEST TWISTED FUCKING PSYCHOPATH YOU'LL EVER MEAT
>>
>>68024691
>He's sinister, sadistic, yet can be reasonable and there's a tragic side to him.
Sounds like me.
>>
>>68024691
>>68024206
if you love this character stay far FAR away from Clive Barkers latest book Scarlet Gospels. It is supposedly the "last" pinhead story.

worst shit i've ever read.
>>
File: Pinhead.2.jpg (9 KB, 482x381) Image search: [Google]
Pinhead.2.jpg
9 KB, 482x381
>>68024742
>>68024790
Kek
>>
File: meg91w7s.jpg (657 KB, 1708x960) Image search: [Google]
meg91w7s.jpg
657 KB, 1708x960
>that interlacing
Who the fuck encoded this? Fucking incompetent shitheads.
>>
>>68025390
SHOULDA DONE AN INVERSE TELECINE
>>
Oh, no tears pleeaaase!
It's a waste of good suffering!
>>
All the Hellraiser movies are garbage.
>>
>>68024810
What's so bad about it?
>>
>>68025525
WE HAVE SUCH SIGHTS TO SHOW YOU!
>>
I've seen three of them within the past 2 years. When I go to read the descriptions to see which one's I haven't seen, I can't figure it out. They all sound the same.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.