[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's 2015 all over again. Same meme trailer. Same DeathStar.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7
It's 2015 all over again.

Same meme trailer.
Same DeathStar.
Same rehash-aimed-at-casual-audience.
Same pseudo-hype.
Same shitty controversy.
Same sw threads.

I've a bad feel about this.
>>
>>68020556
because a galaxy far far away is really hell
>>
>>68020556
Just jump ship now, nothing good has come out of this franchise in 40 years
>>
The main problems are:

1. It looks too much like Star Wars.
2. It doesn't look enough like Star Wars.
>>
File: oooohhhshit.jpg (42 KB, 355x348) Image search: [Google]
oooohhhshit.jpg
42 KB, 355x348
>meme trailer

what does that even mean?
>>
>>68020734
It's autist speak for "I didn't like the trailer".
>>
>>68020716
yeah brah there are only superficial problems with the new films just trust Disney lmao XD
>>
File: Renégat_Un_(1947).png (2 MB, 2400x1670) Image search: [Google]
Renégat_Un_(1947).png
2 MB, 2400x1670
maybe you should stick to watching capeshit, you obviously cant comprehend the brilliance of this kinography
>>
>>68020861

Will do, they make good films.
>>
I thought it looked great, much more promising than where the main storyline is going.

The /pol/tards will get wrapped up in the election, hopefully the penishurt will be minimized.
>>
>>68020683
lol 3edgy5 me bro
>>
>>68020556
I feel bad for all the star wars spam destroying this board.
>>
>meme

kys
>>
>>68020942
Why would you feel bad for the spam, and not the board itself? Sorry, Inglish is my 3rd language.
>>
>>68020556
It will be pure spacekino
>>
>>68020556
It's really dumb, but I JUST NOW realized Rogue One girl is Rey's mother.
>>
>>68020976
Spam is nice and nutrient.
>>
>>68020942
>I'd rather discuss capeshit
>>
>>68020734
It means it's the same story disguised as a new flick.
It means using the same narrative tricks in about every trailers.
>>
>>68021010
Aww shucks
>>
>>68020556
>nu Star Wars isn't capeshit
>>
File: spam.jpg (117 KB, 710x644) Image search: [Google]
spam.jpg
117 KB, 710x644
>>68021018

It literally won us the war.
>>
>>68021010
>pottery
>>
File: Itsgonnabegreat.jpg (119 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
Itsgonnabegreat.jpg
119 KB, 1440x1080
It's gonna be grate
>>
>>68021010
POTTERY
O
T
T
E
R
Y
>>
>>68020556
except for the mortherfucking Dark Troopers
>>
>>68021163
That fucking alarm noise in the trailer has already done that.
>>
>>68020942
this board is shit with or without all the starwars threads.
>>
>>68020556
I'm going to see this kino atleast 12 times in the cinéma
>>
I'm kinda hyped.

Although I hate the alarm noise in the trailer. It sounds like a literal guy going "WEEEOOOOW" for half the fucking thing.

But it does, admittedly, look really cool.
>>
>>68020556
I'm sick of seeing stormtroopers get blasted in the air like Allah snackbars and not having them come apart like an ISIS video or not having their helmets fly off their heads at least.
>>
>>68020556
It's not really for the ultra casuals since they think it's right after episode 8, or think it has to do with ROTJ.

People only remember what they liked about the movies. They remember opening crawls but not what's on them.
>>
>>68021266
That noise was great and so was the music, but the Zimmer horn RUINED this teaser.
>>
>>68021266
That noise was the best part of the teaser, fag
>>
>>68021494
The helmets look like they're really hard to get on and off.

Luke does it with ease but it seems like it would take some precision to get your head in or out of there. Not something an explosion is going to do.
>>
>>68020657
Greatest /tv/ meme of all time.
>>
>>68021494
Armor is for explosions not blaster shots. That also explains why they're never good in close quarters because of the clunky shit.
>>
File: 1458530838674.jpg (45 KB, 728x728) Image search: [Google]
1458530838674.jpg
45 KB, 728x728
>tfw Disney has caused years worth of autistic rage by purchasing Lucasfilm
It's hilarious, why not just let it go? It's not like you have watch any of the new stuff or acknowledge it.
>>
>>68022611
Who is this cutie?
>>
File: image.jpg (731 KB, 1712x1338) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
731 KB, 1712x1338
Woo hoo, more SJW propaganda in Star Wars. Kasdan said in an interview that he and JJ asked themselves what it would be like if the Nazis had gone to Argentina and regrouped after WWII.

From birth, Jews are raised with this idea that homogeneous white societies will inevitably result in goose-stepping, ethnic cleansing, and warmongering. And I could understand that outlook if history had begun in 1930. But the truth is, whites are the most egalitarian and least barbaric group in human history.

That's what frustrates many of us when Jewish Hollywood sensibilities become accepted norms. They're slanted, prejudiced and their bias goes unchallenged by everyone.

The First Order was a Jewish take on ultimate evil. And because modern Jews are obsessed with The Shoah and WWII everything magically relates to MUH SIX MILLION.

It has gotten boring. It's stale. I wish we could get a more nuanced view of evil, but that won't happen because show-biz Jews always find a way of politicizing everything.

Like, recently I saw a movie set in 1920s London. There were sevearl shots of a black man and a white woman walking as a couple in the street. It was there to sell us something. It was out of place and revisionist. It's tacky and it's condescending.

The objective is to shape public opinion with the assumption that everyone needs "educating" and are too dumb to pick up on the flagrant advertising of their agenda. In this case, it was a short throwaway scene and it still took me out of the movie. The message is basically, "You're too dumb to find the right opinions by yourself, so we're going to give you direction by placing certain things in the media you consume."

SJW placement just seems dishonest and manipulative. Flagrant product placement annoys me whether it's a product I like or not. It takes me out of the ride that it should be, pauses everything to remind me what I'm supposed to think, and then expects me to jump back in with full enthusiasm.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.