[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>it's a based Murphy bangs queen grounder episode but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: the100.jpg (7 KB, 300x159) Image search: [Google]
the100.jpg
7 KB, 300x159
>it's a based Murphy bangs queen grounder episode but also a jasper is useless episode
>>
>>68019320
>new Commander dominates Murphy
I was hoping this would happen but didn't really expect it to.
Things escalated pretty quickly with the AI plotline. Now suddenly everyone but the Pike and his core group are infected. And he never thought anything of it. I'm not too fond of this plotline.
I also hate what they did with Bellamy's character.
>>
>>68019554
After Abby got the AI, most people thought it was fine and took it too because, if the doctor took it, it must be fine, right?
>>
>>68019320
Murphy was raped though
>>
>>68019811

Who was he saving himself for?
>>
Jason "trigger the tweens" Rothenberg
>>
>>68019788
But Jaha had quite a few followers already before Abby. And nobody seemed to notice the robots doing weird tasks around the camp.

>>68019827
The cunt with the tentacle arm.
>>
>>68019904

Oh yeah I forgot about her. She was shit anyways
>>
>>68019554
>>68019904
Pike allowing Jaha into the camp put an exclamation point on how much of an idiot he is.

In the midst of going MUH GROUNDERS he literally opened his doors to the most dangerous enemy in the fuckin world.
>>
>>68020013
To be fair, no one there knew/knows how dangerous Alie is
>>
So I guess the goal now is to get the ai out of raven as she's the only one who can figure out how to use the bio monitors to reverse the AI. Guess they'll need to find more wristbands though too right?
>>
>>68020244
That girl Clarke fucked in the beginning of the season had one
>>
>>68020389
That actress is Murphy's sister IRL

Do you think it was awkward for him to watch Clarke facefuck her?
>>
>>68019320
I'm watching it only for based Murphy. The show is killing off all the good characters and everyone else is retarded.
Jesus jaha is pretty hilarious though.
>>
File: Atari.png (1 MB, 1301x720) Image search: [Google]
Atari.png
1 MB, 1301x720
>>68019320
Based Murphy.

>>68020244
>>68020389
Yea Niylah ( or however you spell it ).

>>68020511
I remember some tweets where the cast all watched it together and they forced him to watch Clarke fuck his sis.
>>
>>68019320
>but also a jasper is useless episode
he saved the best weapon they have against alie 1.0

nigga is back
>>
>>68019320
>jasper is useless episode
Well not this episode, less see how the next one goes.
>>
>watch the first episode
>cringe so hard I turn it off
"oh dude no keep going it gets so good the pilot is the worst one I swear"
>watch the second one
>just as bad as the first
"anon come on, don't be an asshole the first couple episodes are just really bad but keep watching"
>try out the 3rd
>it's even worse than the second one
"anon just keep going after you watch 10 more episodes you'll like it! it gets so good i swear!"

I hate you people. I'm willing to bet the show never gets good and the reality is you just got used to how shitty it is.
>>
>>68020897
>forcing yourself to watch shit you don't like because bane lovers on the internet said so
>>
>be me
>see how everyone keeps saying this show is so great
>download all of the 40GB per episode 4k rips from my private tracker, using up my precious ratio
>marathon the first 10 minutes of the first episode
>"We're back, bitches!"
>Imagine Dragons - Radioactive starts playing
>delete all files immediately
>shut down my computer
>send my iMac Retina 5k back to Apple Care to be replaced with a computer that hasn't been sullied by this garbage
>>
>>68019320
>but also a jasper is useless episode
Did you miss the last few minutes? This is the only episode of this season that he hasn't been useless
>>
File: guy commits suicide .webm (3 MB, 898x534) Image search: [Google]
guy commits suicide .webm
3 MB, 898x534
>>68021022
>"We're back, bitches!"
>mfw
>>
>>68021022
First few episodes are total garbage. I stopped watching after first two then few months later random anon convinced me that it actually got better. He was right.
>>
>>68020897
>try out the 3rd
>it's even worse than the second one
Confirmed for not having watched the 3rd ep.
>>
File: 1315895888976.png (130 KB, 396x381) Image search: [Google]
1315895888976.png
130 KB, 396x381
>there are people on /tv/ RIGHT NOW that doubt The 100
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.