[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This fucking movie series. The Shitfuck Acting: Cucking Gay
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: Untitled.jpg (342 KB, 1415x976) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
342 KB, 1415x976
This fucking movie series. The Shitfuck Acting: Cucking Gay

GOD DAMN IM JUST GOING TO LIST SOME INFURIATING SHIT.

"YO DIS IS THE COOL TWINS"
"YO DIS IS THE COOL BROS"
"YO DIS IS THE COOL BLACK COMMANDER"
"YO DIS IS THE COOL BLACK HAIRDRESSER"
"YO WE FUKIN KILLED ONE OF THOSE COOL PEOPLE U LIKED LOL?"
"DIS IS THE COOL WHITE FEMALE COMMANDER"
"DIS IS THE COOL WHITE FEMALE HAIRDRESSER"
"HEY REMEMBER DAT GUY FROM THE FIRST MOVIE LOL HES BACK U WAS RUSED IN THE FIRST ONE"
"HAHA U SAID SOME SHIT THAT WAS CLEARLY WRONG, I AM DARTH SNOW AND U ATE POISON LOL!"
"AY ITS UR FUKEN CAT I BROUGHT IT LOL"
"WHERES IT FUKIN NOW WHO FUKEN CARES? LOL"
"HEY UR BROTHER DIED, LOL NOT REALLY JUST KIDDING NAH HES FUKIN DEAD NOW BUT U ALREADY SCREAMED ONCE SO DONT REACT THIS TIME LOL"
"HEY ITS THAT SUPER COOL ACTOR FROM FUKIN GAME OF THRONES"
"AY CATS BACK, GTFO"
"2 BOYSFRIENDS? HOW FUCKIN AWKS. CAN ONE OF U MASS MURDER PLEASE TO MAKE THE CHOICE EASIER? LOL"
>>
are you faggots ever able to critique something without DUDE CAPS LMAO
>>
>>68019127
maybe hollywood should stop making Dude CAPS: The LMAOening
>>
>>68019091

u mad. u mad as hell
>>
what?
>>
>VLC
>>>/trash/
>>
>>68019155
Yeah I fucking am. I want my life back.
>>
>>68019091
I once gave the first movie a chance and decided I wouldnt bother with the sequels nor the rip-offs. It is really that easy sometimes, no need to get angry. 13yr girls need movies, too
>>
File: Capture.jpg (31 KB, 736x773) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
31 KB, 736x773
>>68019091
What's wrong OP? You didn't like it?
>>
>>68019229
>i want my life back
>downloaded, watching on VLC

listen kid, when you grow up you are going to spend a lot more than 1hour 45 min doing something you dont want to do
>>
>>68019335
yeha like what m8 fuckin ur mom?
>>
>>68019335
>1hour 45 min doing something you dont want to do
spoken like a true whore
>>
If only a good director made this movie it could have been fun for everyone instead of being whatever memefest of hollywood bullshit it is.
>>
>>68019091
Still beter than BvS.
>>
File: a.png (490 KB, 449x401) Image search: [Google]
a.png
490 KB, 449x401
>>68019837
>youtube tier post
>youtube tier opinion
>>
>>68019355
>>68019391
are you guys literally 12
>>
>>68019837
nah, BvS is an unrecognized masterpiece that was way ahead of its time this is just the same YA copypasted over a hundred times
>>
I actually enjoyed the last movie. It reminded me of the Gulf War flicks like Blackhawk Down. Just a group of soldiers infiltrating a capital to bring down the authoritarian regime. Sci-fi elements were handled a lot better too.

I hated the first movie. Thought it was complete garbage. This last one was legit decent though and feels like a completely different series. Only thing I didn't care for was the full CG Philip Hoffman. It was crazy that they could show a crowd of children being blown to pieces in a PG-13 movie.
>>
the last two movies were embarrassingly lukewarm
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.