[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
wtf http://www.tmz.com/2016/04/08/nicol as-cage-vince-neil-fight-vegas/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
wtf

http://www.tmz.com/2016/04/08/nicolas-cage-vince-neil-fight-vegas/
>>
>>68017412
I don't know what happened, but I'm team Cage. Fuck Vince Neil.
>>
>>68017412
cage is a biter?
>>
>>68017412

SKREOOOOOOOOOOOONK
>>
>huge physical fight
>drunkenly hugging
>>
>>68017412

>"Don't do it, I love you man"
>"I love you too"

What do they mean by this?
>>
>>68017412
They're just like us!
>>
>>68017412
Looks gay
>>
being drunk isn't news
>>
>>68017781
Ungrateful whore!
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>The video we got shows the end of a fight between Vince and Nic. Our sources tell us Nic was trying to restrain Vince and calm him down, taking him outside the hotel and into a car. Nic is screaming at Vince, imploring him to calm down.
>>
File: willsmith.jpg (21 KB, 360x357) Image search: [Google]
willsmith.jpg
21 KB, 360x357
>>68017468
real talk
>>
Apparently Vince Neil beat up some random woman who was trying to get Nick's autograph, and then Nick was like "fuck you asshole don't beat up a woman you're gonna get in trouble".

But then they were both really drunk and on coke so you get this
>>
>>68019038

That's misogynistic tho.

Would Nic have allowed the beating if it was a man?
>>
Clearly a stunt.
>>
>>68019038
Vince Neil is a washed up has-been bloated piece of shit anyways
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wze0lElHbjs
>>
>fight

jesus christ tmz come on
>>
>>68017468
this

Cage is a real pal
>>
>>68019445
christ
>>
Is this the birth of a new meme?
>>
>>68019445
Lmao that looks like the most boring fucking rock show ever
>>
>>68019864
It's Motley Crue
>>
>>68019445
Band sounded good. Vince on the other hand...

JUST
>>
>>68017888

This. I love that they make no mention of the obvious fact they were both drunk as fuck and not actually fighting
>>
A script is a story, it's not a storybook
>>
>>68017412
Fucking clickbait

>FIGHT!
>jk Nic was just trying to restrain him
>>
>>68017412
They both look drunk.
>>
File: nookie.png (279 KB, 366x411) Image search: [Google]
nookie.png
279 KB, 366x411
>TMZ
>>
File: fine being alone.jpg (98 KB, 960x722) Image search: [Google]
fine being alone.jpg
98 KB, 960x722
>>68017412
>You will never be Nick Cage's son and have him buy you random time wasters from the physical J-list store.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.