[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is anyone else hyped for this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
Is anyone else hyped for this?
>>
not enough memes for /tv/ :(
>>
Watching a feminist cuckolding her husband with a fucken scott. Yea it's shit
>>
>>68017060
Nope, That show is powerful gay
>>
>>68017635

he wasn't borned yet is it really cuckolding
>>
OP is a fag but he has patrician taste in GOAT shows.
>>
>>68017709
>muh time travel changes things

IT is . She was married when she time traveled. She KNEW how to get back to her husband. She CHOSE to stay with her new boy toy. I shouldn't be mad at the show. I really liked the premise of it, but cucking really rubs me the wrong way. If they will continue to go by the book then her real husband will have to take care of her bastard daughter while she goes to the new world with her boy toy.
>>
>>68017950

I'm not sure why you'd get mad at it, it's an interesting story, it's fleshed out and not two characters haphazardly thrown onto a screen and given 2 hours to develop a story.
>>
>>68018085
>implying this isn't a feminists wet dream off a show

Like that scene where that scotish guy got but banged by that british officer
>>
>>68017950
If she has time travel, doesn't she return to the exact moment she left and nothing changes?
>>
a Mary Sue sex fantasy? No thanks.
>>
>>68018424
She would knew what she did. It would be up to her to tell her husband that she got it on with a scotish model. But we all know that would never happen. In the show she stayed with her second "husband" and decided her first husband isn't worth an explanation. She is a very unlikable character. To bad the actress is kind of hot
>>
>>68017635

This.
>>
File: outsider.jpg (74 KB, 1276x716) Image search: [Google]
outsider.jpg
74 KB, 1276x716
>>68017060
My wife loves this show. We've currently been watching season 1.

I was intrigued at first when she was just a healer and using her "future" knowledge to help them out. But after she marries Chad, she stops doing healy things and becomes Cate Stark.

I'm starting to lose interest. Other being being a progressive bitch who shits all over Scottish culture and superstitions even though they saved her life on multiple occasions, she hasn't done much healing or education. I wouldn't call it a "feminist" show, but the direction its taking surely implies that someone higher up said "we want the female Game of Thrones audience!"

Her tits are fucking magnificent, however.
>>
File: 1234567844.jpg (7 KB, 229x220) Image search: [Google]
1234567844.jpg
7 KB, 229x220
>>68018744
>Her tits are fucking magnificent, however.
>>
>>68017950
Are you Kidding me? I fucking blew a huge load when she consummated her marriage to the Alpha Scot. Maybe you just relate with the cuck Englishmen :)
>>
You just know this shit has been written by a woman.
I will continue watching it though most of the actors do a really fine job.
>>
>>68018902
>I fucking blew a huge load

and I'm the cuck?
>>
>>68017950
Pls tell me this isn't true. How the fuck does time travel work here.
>>
>>68017060

>No Black Jack Randall

droppped. dont care if the actor still plays the hubby
>>
>>68017060
Ive already seen legend of the seeker
Its a few years old, dude
>>
>>68019133
which part?
>>
>be watching a few episodes
>looks cool
>out of nowhere gayness
I was literally talking to my mother on the telephone with the tv on mute and looked over to see a naked dude rubbing his hair on another naked dude's face.
>>
>>68019265
you can't deny that was one of the best sex scenes in the history of tv.
>>
it fulfills every woman's desire to be raped by scotsman and then time travel home to where no one will know
>>
>>68019587
she raped the scotsman

dude had a qt gf and a bright future being a war martyr before she messed him up
>>
>>68019090
Yes, because I get off on seeing a cuck get humiliated because of the cucker and you're the cuckee
>>
File: elw0uR2.jpg (404 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
elw0uR2.jpg
404 KB, 1280x720
>we won't get more milking scenes in S2

literally why even exist
>>
>>68020390
plot twist the cuck is you
>>
First show I ever dropped because the immoral behaviour of a protagonist enraged me.

>Oh well, I guess we have to marry now, but I have to tell you that Im not a virgin anymore

That was all she had to say, the filthy whoer.
I think Im getting too old for shit like this.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.