[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: carnicale_title[1].jpg (500 KB, 1224x891) Image search: [Google]
carnicale_title[1].jpg
500 KB, 1224x891
What went wrong?
>>
>>68016871
They cancelled it
>>
got cancelled
>>
>>68016871
cancellation
>>
>>68016871
BROTHA THRUSTIN
>>
>>68016897
What caused them to cancel it
>>68016898
Why didn't it's ratings tank in the seconds season?
>>68016919
That is unfortunate, True Blood went for like 6 seasons and that was utter garbage. Game Of Thrones is still around and it is garbage. There is no justice in the world./
>>
>>68017116
it was very expensive, that's why the cancelled it. It cost more than a movie to make one episode with thousands of costumed extras and all kinds of insane frivolities.

Daniel Knauf, who created the story and the series, had no prior experience with television. It was a great show but it's insane that he actually got to make it.

Clea Duvall is at her sexiest in this show.
>>
File: clea duvall.jpg (216 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
clea duvall.jpg
216 KB, 1280x720
looks like she'd suck you off for two cigarettes
>>
>>68017243
That is one plain face.
>>
>>68017279
she'll read your dick with her palm
>>
File: brother thrustin.jpg (549 KB, 2592x1728) Image search: [Google]
brother thrustin.jpg
549 KB, 2592x1728
I'd follow him anywhere
>>
File: muh destiny.jpg (37 KB, 590x420) Image search: [Google]
muh destiny.jpg
37 KB, 590x420
>it's a conflicted about my obvious destiny and powers episode
>>
>>68017354
He was really good in bed.
>>
>>68017354
>characters that are literally you.
>>
File: yum.jpg (12 KB, 570x300) Image search: [Google]
yum.jpg
12 KB, 570x300
>>68017562
>it's a a new maid episode
>>
>>68017637
>It's a Sofie's mom gets raped episode
>>
>>68017782
>it's a tarot cards flying around episode
>>
>it's a nobody tells Ben anything episode
>>
>>68017920
>it's a management says episode
>>
I want something new set in the same universe, it would be great, I know HBO approached Knauf about doing a movie trilogy but he said it would cut too much story. I've always liked the idea of a trilogy about Scudder and Belyakov as their times of being Avatars.
>>
>>68018038
It was supposed to go for 6 seasons, but at least they had some kind of cloture in the last episode instead of a cliff hanger.

Unlike Deadwood.
>>
>>68018038
as long as it has the bear from the revenant i'm happy
>>
>>68018113
>>68018075

Anyway we could contact Knauf about the Scudder and Belyakov idea? I'd like to know how he would respond.
>>
>>68016897
/thread
>>
A couple years ago Dan Knauf finally told his endgame plans in some interview.

>Season three is five years later. We find Jonesy—he survived his gunshot wound and is pitching for a professional baseball team. His wife [Libby] is a typical baseball wife back in ’39. The carnival is completely split up; everybody’s gone their separate ways. The only vestige of the carnival as it was is Ben and Samson, and they’re working at another carnival, still on Management’s trail.

>On Brother Justin's side, we find he’s become this incredibly politically influential radio preacher. And there’s Iris and Sofie, and they’re both in this fight. He’s a shell, almost, and these two women are in a power struggle over who’s controlling Brother Justin. Sofie is Brother Justin’s wife. Of course, she’s his daughter, but he doesn’t know that. She knows that. She could bring him down pretty easily, but she’s afraid of herself now, too. Then we introduce, in the very first episode, you see this 4-year-old kid come running up and hugging Brother Justin, saying “Daddy.” Is this Brother Justin’s child, or is this Ben’s child, because they both had relations with Sofie?

>That would kind of tee us off to the second one. That would take us through the war. And then the first half of that would be, “Avengers assemble,” winds of war calling them together, gotta get this group back together again. Ben’s like, “This isn’t just about me. This is about us.” And pulling everybody out of their lives and answering this call, and moving into going to Europe to try to acquire these documents or… I knew they were going to be talismans. What they’re going to need when they’re engaged in this war. Then there’d be a confrontation of some sort at the end of season four.
>>
>>68017963
>its a stripper feels like a whore episode
>>
>>68020199

>Then taking us to the end, it’s all about the [atomic] bomb. It’s all about the Manhattan Project and worrying about it, finding out what it is. The Germans have a competing project, and trying to stop it. Trying to stop the bomb from happening, because in Ben’s mind, detonation of the atom bomb is the end of the world. What he doesn’t realize is that it’s just the end of his world. To him, it’s an end to Avatars; it’s an end to everything. But he’s misinterpreted it. He’s interpreted it as the end of the world. He thinks he’s saving the world, but what he learns before the end is that, “I have to let this happen, because if I don’t let this happen, mankind will remain in a state of adolescence.” He learns that’s really why Sofie is called the Omega. She is the only female, the last Avatar. What it’s all leading up to is two Avatars, she and Ben having this child. They actually have to sacrifice this child in the blast. That was my crazy notion.
>>
>>68020199
>>68020283

2deep4me
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.