[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>itt things that would be better than a young Han Solo movie.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: 1280934631527.jpg (106 KB, 601x792) Image search: [Google]
1280934631527.jpg
106 KB, 601x792
>itt things that would be better than a young Han Solo movie.

1. A Boba Fett solo movie
>>
At least Han Solo actually did something, Boba Fett is just a male captain phasma, used to ship toys and nothing else
>>
>>68015062
So then maybe a Boba Fett movie would be good to show him actually doing something, as opposed to a movie about Han who already 'actually did something'?
>>
Both Han Solo and Boba Fett are boring and uninteresting characters
>>
>>68015012
I don't want one, please for the love of god don't do it, if it was made when the original trilogy was being made it would be amazing

now he'll just paint his armour rainbow colours and go from badass to pussy who needs saved by stronk womyn
>>
>>68015012
Either would kill the mystery of the characters
>>
>>68015062
>Captain Phasma has 91 seconds of screen time, almost no dialogue
>Boba Fett captures Han Solo and is the most significant non-major character in the 5th movie
>>
>>68015062
At least Boba Fett didn't help the enemy team.
>>
Michael B Jordan will be playing Boba Fett
>>
Lee Tamahori movie with Tem Morrison when
>>
>>68015012
>le best bounty hunter in the galaxy
>gets iced when a blind man hits his jetpack and sends him into the sarlaac pit

JUST
>>
If there was ever a movie made it should be about him trying to make his way in the galaxy, as a ruthless murdering gun for hire who will do ANYTHING to get his mark

but now he's a Disney character so he'll spend the film helping syrian refugess

also the slave ship 1 will be renamed 'the jolly LGBT'
>>
What about a Yoda standalone, set about 400/500 years before Episode I, showing Yoda in his prime as a Jedi Master, and explaining more about his species and planet?
>>
File: Boba Fett 13.jpg (412 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
Boba Fett 13.jpg
412 KB, 1200x1200
>>68015179

>Kill the mystery of the characters
>Have extensive backstory and EU lore ranging through dozens of comic books, video games and literature
>muh never picked up a book in my life

>>68015062

>I can't read a book/comic/play a game: The Post

Hopeless troglodytes everywhere
>>
>>68015595
Noncanon
>>
>>68015213
>Boba Fett captures Han Solo
Vader does that.
>>
I've got it!!

>Mace Windu never died after Emperor electrecuted him off the edge
>He barely survived and went into hiding in the lower depths of Coruscant
>The movie focuses on his daily antics as he hides from the Empire after accepting the Jedi are fucked
>Samuel L. Jackson makes himself a new arm and Jedi mind tricks the scum that inhabit the streets to get him more space liquor
>>
File: Qui-Gon.jpg (72 KB, 768x432) Image search: [Google]
Qui-Gon.jpg
72 KB, 768x432
>>68015012
>boba fett-solo
dude how could han solo be related to bobby fett
what did faggot ass han and him get married?
would the movie being about their marriage and how they like to live in that faggot ass cloud city?
what a faggy name for a city, i wouldve gone with 'Sky High'
and about how they love to have threesomes with that faggot nigger who wears those gay as shit capes?

cuz i would watch that
>>
File: s640x480.jpg (59 KB, 351x480) Image search: [Google]
s640x480.jpg
59 KB, 351x480
directed by M. Knight Shamalayhan
>>
>>68015213
>5th movie
3rd movie, you dunce.
>>
>>68015142
no, you get a captain phasma movie now shut up
>>
>>68015803
Its funny bc they pulled that shit with darth maul
>>
File: guy-watching-yoga.jpg (45 KB, 620x457) Image search: [Google]
guy-watching-yoga.jpg
45 KB, 620x457
>>68015012
I don't know how you would pull it off. Maybe make his bounty the main character? Make it a short film with no dialogue?

Like how the fuck would this shit even work?
>>
>>68015646
You know Disney has been making new EU that involves those two since day 1 right?
>>
>>68016115
like the movie Predator, with Boba being the Predator and some random scrub as dutch on a jungle planet
>>
>>68015595
NOT
CANON

Holy shit are "old EU" fags still in existence? I figured they would have all killed themselves by now.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.