[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what went wrong ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: arrow.png (3 MB, 1920x1082) Image search: [Google]
arrow.png
3 MB, 1920x1082
what went wrong ?
>>
>>68013918
Felicity
>>
The WB and UPN merged into one channel.
>>
File: drake perfect.png (154 KB, 557x605) Image search: [Google]
drake perfect.png
154 KB, 557x605
Felicity became the main love interest.

Aside from that and being the only DCTV-verse show that thinks it's dark and serious despite being more hilarious in tone then Flash and Supergirl, it's a good dumb show.
>>
Nice black magneto.
>>
>>68013918
I was so sure Diggle was going to die in that last Ep, since the internet spoiled SOMEONE was gong to die and Laurel has had nothing to do in the last 2 seasons.
>>
Post season 2 happened. That's where it all started.
>>
i was just watching the last episode and got to the make .... great again part.

>now i know trump is literally 100% hitler and a comic book tv show villain, #feel the bern
>>
They don't make Thea wear slutty clothes anymore
>>
They turned Green Arrow into Batarrow for starters.
>>
>>68013918
Felicity became a huge bitch. Originally they actually had a likable female computer nerd, yet they for some reason had go and fuck her whole character up.

Oliver is way too edgy all the time. I get why he was when he started off, but it seems like every time he gets development they inexplicably throw it out the window.

Laurel
>>
>>68014157
>mfw Talia is 50-60 years old in CW-canon

So did Batman already happen, and that's why Ras chose Ollie, As a back up plan?
>>
>>68013918
C U R S E
>>
>>68014422
Holy fuck, it's true. I never caught on since the show wasn't cancelled, but this is when the decline began.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.