[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The King is back baby!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__3DS40CylM
>>
No, its a goddamn wrestling review.

I wish I could fucking take three months without making any content. Seriously his last video was Febuary 8th!
>>
>>68012443
and it'll be another 3 months until his next video

fuck spoony
>>
>>68012407
I only look forward to spoony videos so I can shit post about him on eggkara.
>>
>people still give money to this guys patreon
>>
Imagine you took Spoony into a secret underground base and placed a bomb inside his brain. Then explained to him that the bomb was not activated, yet. That you'd turn it on as soon as you released him. And the only thing that would activate the bomb; The only thing that would cause his head to explode, would be to make a video about wrestling.
>>
Is it safe to say he abuses his girlfriend? Their dynamic is just depressing
>>
spoony should change his name to spoopy as in spoopy puffer
>>
>>68012675
send april your prayers
>>
Look at his"girl"friend stare off into space internally questioning her life choices.
>>
>>68012407
not video games you know the thing he excelled at
>>
File: angry joe delrith padeo.png (74 KB, 226x320) Image search: [Google]
angry joe delrith padeo.png
74 KB, 226x320
>>68012800
How do we save her?
>>
>>68012407
holy fuck, i couldn't imagine approaching my gf and asking her to sit with me while i autistically examine wrestling for autistic kakabutts
>>
>>68012675
>>68012731
>>68012763

>That was the worst match I've ever scene and-
It was so bad.
>... yea... it was just so bad-
I've seen much worse.
>... it was really really bad and-
It really wasn't that bad.
>...
>..it was one of the worst matches I've ever seen and-
She hasn't been watching wrestling that long
>...
I've been watching wrestling much longer than you and it was one of the worst matches I've ever seen.
>There were so many botches. In the first minute there were like-
There weren't THAT many botches.
>>
>>68012675
I think he's more kaka than man at this point. Once the addiction takes hold like that, it doesn't matter - you'll do whatever it takes for your next log. Even violence.
>>
>>68012675
Not even close, I've seen them I'm person and April was clearly no battered girlfriend. She just has no opinion on wrestling and just repeats what noah says like a sycophant.
>>
>>68012879
>She hasn't been watching wrestling that long
>I've been watching wrestling much longer than you

He literally says this at least twice per video
>>
>>68013047
like a point of pride.

do people actually watch these unironically?
>>
So did he give up on his pursuit of serious show business? Is that why he looks like he's about to snap?
>>
>>68012407
Is he talking critically about wrestling? What the fuck?
>>
>>68013536
>Is he talking critically about wrestling?
>talking critically

No.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.