[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Social Network is, hands down, the best movie that humanity
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: social-network.jpg (161 KB, 671x809) Image search: [Google]
social-network.jpg
161 KB, 671x809
The Social Network is, hands down, the best movie that humanity has created
>>
>>68011710
Yes.
>>
>>68011710
Favorite movie from the 10. Every time I watch it I find a new part to appreciate
>>
>>68011710

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
>>
>I'm le quirky millennial and my 25k annual salary IT career makes me le genius: the thread
>>
I saw the first 4 words in that poster, and immediately thought of "You don't get to bring friends"
>>
It's pretty great. I never gets old for me
>>
David Fincher + Aaron Sorkin = garbage somehow ;_;

You can't make programming cool like omg
>>
>hurr young people these days are autistic during my generation people had feelings durr

Ok grandpa go to bed now
>>
>>68012137
The movie isn't about the programming of Facebook, its more about the psychological bond between the Facebook users, Zuckerberg knows how the Facebook users interact, thats what made Facebook so successful.
>>
>>68012137
>Aaron Sorkin = garbage

Who could have guessed.
>>
File: da.jpg (98 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
da.jpg
98 KB, 2000x1000
haha what a story mark
>>
>>68011710
What % of unique IPs itt are unironically out to change the world, do you think?
>>
yea it's pretty good
>>
>>68011710

No, but it's Fincher's best and one of the best movie of its decade
>>
>>68011710
Yeah it's amazing.
>>
File: hLV4k.png (61 KB, 541x496) Image search: [Google]
hLV4k.png
61 KB, 541x496
tom film when?
>>
>>68012200
Facebook was successful because Myspace had one of the worst UIs of all time and because it was only open to Harvard students at first. The latter was covered pretty well in the movie, actually.

Google's been doing the same gradual invite thing with a lot of its product launches ever since. Sometimes successfully.

The movie isn't about the programming of Facebook, but there are a bunch of scenes of SUPER INTENSE CODING WGET THE SYSTEM MAN. They weren't even that technically inaccurate, but they still managed to be super embarrassing.

I want to be on board with glorifying education and technical expertise. Just not like this.

It's like when Matt Damon has to "science the shit out of this" in The Martian. I thought it was alright but my scientist friends wanted to punch him in the face.
>>
>>68011710
I barely managed to watch it because of that shitstain Jesse Eisenberg.
>>
>>68011710
Not even Sorkin's nor Fincher's best, but it's pretty enjoyable.
>>
>>68011710
I adore this film, definitely in my top 5 ever
>>
>>68012701
Stop being autistic, the way they showed the times he was programming was just to make it "accessible" while showing him programming. To dislike a film from this one entirely small detail is just completely inane, and means film probably isn't the right medium for you.

The film isn't about Facebook, it's about a young man from an average background with a chip on his shoulder. It's about his struggle within the elite culture Harvard exposed him to.

It's also incredibly well filmed and has a really nice soundtrack.
>>
>>68013017
>Stop being autistic

No.
>>
>>68012701
>scientist friends
>friends
And I fucked Katy Perry the other day.
>>
File: Joker 3 (9).jpg (79 KB, 600x872) Image search: [Google]
Joker 3 (9).jpg
79 KB, 600x872
>>68011710

>Being this enamored by a Hollywood glamorised treacherous jew
>>
>>68011710
i just finished marathoning this. do i like it?
>>
File: 1431943227629.png (717 KB, 800x1032) Image search: [Google]
1431943227629.png
717 KB, 800x1032
Who will play him in the inevitable biopic?
Someone needs to counter Fincher's Social Network.
>>
>>68015182
Idris Elba
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.