[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DCEU LEAKS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 17
File: Man of Murder.gif (2 MB, 245x360) Image search: [Google]
Man of Murder.gif
2 MB, 245x360
>Zack Snyder might not direct JUSTICE LEAGUE 2 if JUSTICE LEAGUE also receives critical backlash.

>JUSTICE LEAGUE is massive and filled with characters. Snyder and Chris Terrio wrote the script together.

>Henry Cavill, Ben Affleck, Gal Gadot, Ezra Miller, Jason Momoa, Ray Fisher, Amy Adams, Laurence Fishburne, J.K. Simmons, Jena Malone, Jeremy Irons, Connie Nielsen, Viola Davis, Diane Lane, Joe Morton and Harry Lennix are the returning actors from previous movies.

>Amber Heard, Alona Tal, Imogen Poots, James Remar, Alfred Molina and Ed Harris are also cast as Mera, Black Canary, Iris West, Darryl Frye, Thomas Morrow and General Wade Eiling.

>Gugu Mbatha-Raw and Tessa Thompson are in negotiations to play Sarah Charles.

>Javier Bardem, Jackie Earle Haley, Frances McDormand, Joel Edgerton, Rosamund Pike, Bill Nighy and Willem Dafoe have also been approached and/or are in discussions for undisclosed roles.

>AQUAMAN will feature Ocean Master and the Trench. Black Manta is not slated to appear at this point.

>THE FLASH will feature the Reverse-Flash, but it's a "new twist" that producers are confident will set it apart from the TV show.

>Shawn Levy is the frontrunner to direct SHAZAM.

>Matt Reeves, Duncan Jones and Rian Johnson have been approached about GREEN LANTERN CORPS.

>CYBORG is still in the backburner until JUSTICE LEAGUE provides feedback on the public's reception of Cyborg. If it happens, it'll have a black director.

>Ben Affleck is still reluctant to direct the new BATMAN movie, but he's writing it. It'll definitely include Jared Leto's Joker.

>SUICIDE SQUAD 2 is likely to happen in 2018/2019 judging by early reactions.
>>
File: Bat of Manslaughter.jpg (183 KB, 722x645) Image search: [Google]
Bat of Manslaughter.jpg
183 KB, 722x645
>WONDER WOMAN features Ares and Circe.

>SHAZAM will obviously feature Black Adam.

>CYBORG and GREEN LANTERN CORPS don't have defined villains yet.

>GREEN LANTERN CORPS will be centered on Hal Jordan and John Stewart.

>There are plans for Doomsday to return.

>George Miller is producing JUSTICE LEAGUE, but hasn't decided whether he wants to direct a DC movie or not.

>DARK UNIVERSE is pretty much dead.

>BLUE & GOLD is an infant project, and won't come out earlier than 2019.

>DEATHSTROKE, BIRDS OF PREY and LEGION OF SUPERHEROES movies are in early development.
>>
>>68011179

>Ed Harris

Ooo baby
>>
File: League of Silence.jpg (36 KB, 599x504) Image search: [Google]
League of Silence.jpg
36 KB, 599x504
Batman is trying to assemble the Justice League to protect the Earth from Darkseid, while the government, represented by Amanda Waller and Wade Eiling, is trying to capture them.

Darkseid is a "force of nature", and is impending arrival is described as "apocalyptic" with biblical undertones. He's also being redesigned, though they'll try to keep his classic look in mind.

Superman's rebirth is somehow connected to Darkseid, and includes Darkseid attempting to corrupt him in some sort of astral plane. Lois will be important to this subplot.

Darkseid will have some sort of ability to force the League members to handle their own dark sides and go through psychological trials. It appears to be capacity for good remains a theme of the movie, with the League members all being shown to be dysfunctional, angry people that could have tipped over to the dark side easily if circumstances were a little different.

The focus is on the six mains and Lois. Everyone else is just minor.
>>
>he still thinks these movies are going to be made
>>
No matter how many times you post this it still won't miraculously make the car crash that is the DCEU something worth following.
>>
File: born alone.jpg (28 KB, 640x372) Image search: [Google]
born alone.jpg
28 KB, 640x372
>>68011253
I wanna believe.
>>
Does anyone gives a shit at this point?
>>
File: TeamAmerica_9.jpg (29 KB, 500x260) Image search: [Google]
TeamAmerica_9.jpg
29 KB, 500x260
>>68011179
>Zack Snyder might not direct JUSTICE LEAGUE 2 if JUSTICE LEAGUE also receives critical backlash
>You've made so many bad movies and wasted many years and hundreds of millions of dollars to create the DCEU
>The studio is very angry with you, Mr. Snyder
>If you don't make a hit on your 5th attempt while working on the shitty framework you laid down that will be the end
>The studio will write you a letter telling you how angry they are
>but we will still let you direct the next movie
>>
>>68011209
WB is fucking retarded, if they want to go with the gov x JL then they should have started it in bvs, using clark as an gov agent trying to hunt down batman, that would give both of them reasons to fight each other and the plot wouldn't be so shit
just give up warner
>>
>>68011264
I thought it was to show how fucked they were
>>
File: Harrison-Wells-meme.jpg (43 KB, 468x424) Image search: [Google]
Harrison-Wells-meme.jpg
43 KB, 468x424
>THE FLASH will feature the Reverse-Flash, but it's a "new twist" that producers are confident will set it apart from the TV show.

New twist, as in Barry twisting Thawne's neck 'till it goes snap.
>>
>>68011282
>Born alone
That's generally not how it works
>>
>>68011507
They better not fuck up the Flash movie. That's the only one coming out besides Green Lantern Corps that I give a shit about, and they already casted fucking Speedy Gonzalez...
>>
>>68011179
>First Justice League won't have GL
Is Warner that afraid? I mean come on
>>
File: images (26).jpg (19 KB, 435x338) Image search: [Google]
images (26).jpg
19 KB, 435x338
>>68011253
They will you idiot! The Flash movie will be amazing with Ezra Miller
>>
>>68011604
Have you not seen the return on investment figures for BvS?

Yes they're afraid.
>>
>>68011604

You should be glad he's going to be in at all.
>>
>>68011396
Jesus son get on a plane to Hollywood right now!
>>
>>68011179
>>68011179
Fuck man. What an absolute wasted potential of Cavill as Superman.

It's insulting to him that Gadot was cast as Wonder Woman and is 50+ year nemesis in all media was a little jew.

No doubt Cavill absolutely hates how the DCEU is being handled with being a bit of a "nerd" himself.
>>
>>68011179
Op pic gives me homosexual association

That of a Bad kind
>>
File: Homerrr.jpg (56 KB, 500x385) Image search: [Google]
Homerrr.jpg
56 KB, 500x385
I would hope that DC is scrambling to save itself right now.

WB, meanwhile, is planning on making 5 more harry potter movies (you best believe they're adapting that play into a film) and may eventually cut ties with any DC property that isn't Batman.
>>
>>68011209
>Name is Darkseid
>Makes people face their "Dark Sides"

Jesus Christ WB, stop.

>League is dysfunctional, angry people who would be evil if things went another way

So the DCEU is entirely built on "Joker is right in the Killing Joke."

Wonderful.
>>
>>68011179
They actually reveal him to be the Flash turned evil in some timeline. He is his own worst enemy. Bravo!
>>
>>68011179
>Black Canary
So this is why Arrow killed off Laurel. I hope they kill off Oliver as well and let Snyder do his version of GA
>>
File: 1458993074004.jpg (31 KB, 604x311) Image search: [Google]
1458993074004.jpg
31 KB, 604x311
>>68011179
>Snyder and Chris Terrio wrote the script together.
>>
>>68011209
>It appears to be capacity for good remains a theme of the movie, with the League members all being shown to be dysfunctional, angry people that could have tipped over to the dark side easily if circumstances were a little different.

We Star Wars now.
>>
Do WB want to fail or are they just utterly, incomprehensibly incompetent?

>director fails
lol hire him again, for 3 more films! smart
>Batman & Superman dont kill since circa 1960
MURDERMAN!
>amy adams
idiots
>solid decades of story to draw from
butcher all of that for coolâ„¢ originalâ„¢ story thats just a mishmash of The Killing Joke, Injustice and The Dark Knight Returns

Has a studio ever before fucked up their own IP and subsequent survival so badly?
>>
File: JLD.jpg (83 KB, 620x437) Image search: [Google]
JLD.jpg
83 KB, 620x437
>>68011183
>DARK UNIVERSE is pretty much dead

I thought it was confirmed that they got Ron Perlman to be Swamp Thing and they wanted Colin Farrell and Ewan Mcgregor for Constantine and Deadman. I remember my newsfeed blowing up with this a while back
>>
>>68011209

BvS
>Focuses on Batman and Superman, while also introducing Lex Luthor as the villain. Wonder Woman also shows up.
>The movie is a complete mess with hardly any time for anything to be established and developed. Feeling rushed.
Justice League
>Will introduce. Cyborg, Flash, Aquaman plus a bunch of minor characters most mainstream moviegoers probably haven't even heard off.
>The movie will focus on Superman's rebirth, the coming of Darkseid and Batman trying to assembled the Justice League. Also the trials each member will have to surpass.
>Somehow expects me to believe they'll be able to do this under 2 1/2 hours without being worse than what happened in BvS
>Even with it being two parts, it will still feel like a mess in the first part most likely making people not even fucking bother to what the second part.
>Chris Terrio and Snyder wrote the script.

Seriously, WB needs to get rid of the Snyders. They are crashing their chances at an actual DCCU with no survivors. I'd rather then get rid of Zack Snyder and his enabling wife of his and do 3-4 years restructuring so they can actually start up again with a better direction than what we have now.

>>68012114

I'll keep saying it, Snyder's wife is the one to blame here. She has the production studios along with Snyder locked down. So WB can't drop their asses. Snyder's wife has WB by the fucking balls.
>>
File: CGI Cloud Enemy.jpg (88 KB, 1024x436) Image search: [Google]
CGI Cloud Enemy.jpg
88 KB, 1024x436
>>68011209
>Darkseid is a "force of nature"

Please, no...
Enough with the incorporeal CGI wankery, just give us Darkseid...
>>
File: image.jpg (129 KB, 894x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
129 KB, 894x1000
>>68012167
>Snyder's wife has the company by the balls

Honestly since I like the movies I'm glad they will have to keep Snyder.
>>
>>68011179
>Zack Snyder might not direct JUSTICE LEAGUE 2 if JUSTICE LEAGUE also receives critical backlash.
WHY ARE THEY GIVING HIM SO MANY CHANCES? Jesus does he videos of them fucking little kids or something? Anyone else would have been booted long ago
>>
>>68012230
More like you want DC to die for good.
>>
>>68012232
>Jesus does he videos of them fucking little kids or something
Zack Snyder to starry in True Detective season 3 as the main villain.
>>
>>68012265
Nope, I want more capekino.
>>
>>68012001
They should just let a team of people under Snyder take over the Arrow show. It hasn't been good since season 2, and they could put some of their rushed movie content on there instead.

It couldn't be as bad as Arrow and Agents of Shield.
>>
i see WB aren't happy until they've ruined DC's cinematic universe completely
>>
>>68012454
If Snyder takes on Green Arrow then there'll be at least one certainty- it won't have a character called Felicity. And at this point, that's all the incentive I need to get behind a reboot/reimagining of Green Arrow.
>>
File: Alona-Tal.jpg (33 KB, 422x640) Image search: [Google]
Alona-Tal.jpg
33 KB, 422x640
>>68011179
>Alona Tal
Oy vey what a cute
>>
>>68012522
Since Laurel is kill I agree she's the biggest problem now.

Followed very closely by Stephen Amell's bush league acting and them doing flashbacks every fucking season.
>>
>>68011209
Fucking hilarious.
>>
>>68012582
>doing flashbacks every fucking season.
Wait till we hit season six and they do flashbacks of the flashbacks they had in season one
>>
>>68011179
>>68011183
>>68011209

This anon posts this every few days and has yet to provide a source.

Also he pepper in some information that we've already known for weeks like Amber Heard as Mera because he thinks that will fool us.
>>
>>68012607
Hopefully by then I will have had enough sense to kill myself.
>>
>>68011179
>prioritising cyborg having a black director over a quality one to save this shit franchise

lmao
>>
>>68012644

Good thing it's made up!
>>
>>68011179
>Alona Tal as Black Canary
Look, I'm happy as fuck and prolly gonna pop a boner at the theater for that big boody in BDSM clothing, but I'm sad that it's pretty much confirmed she won't be Captain Marvel now.
>>
>Alonah Tal as Black Canary

Pretty good casting. She seems like she'd be right for the role, based on what I've seen of her.

>Imogen Poots as Iris West

WALLY WEST IS GOING TO BE WHITE GET HYPE

Also, I wish they'd just fire Zach Snyder and replace him with George Miller. Justice League is still early in production and George Miller is a director that's actually great. Justice League will flop with the Snyder name on it. They need to distance themselves from BvS.
>>
>>68012822

>STNH:the post
>>
>>68011179
>Snyder and Chris Terrio
It's like they want to fail
>>
What's the source of this leak?
Did Zack Snyder's electric sliding white board get stolen?
>>
>>68011858
>>Name is Darkseid
>>Makes people face their "Dark Sides"

>Jesus Christ WB, stop.

It's like pottery
>>
DC fucked up by trying to rush into this shit.

They should have done the WW movie before BvS so it wouldn't have to waste time introducing her, and they should be AT LEAST doing one film centered on one of the other League members before trying to do JL.
>>
File: 1459160577106.jpg (62 KB, 1916x806) Image search: [Google]
1459160577106.jpg
62 KB, 1916x806
>>68011209
>Darkseid will have some sort of ability to force the League members to handle their own dark sides

Fucking really?
>>
>>68011587

GIT R DUN
>>
>>68014235
I can't read his facial expression
>>
ayyyy directors/whatever you want involved at the top?

alfonso cuaron, darren aronofsky

panos cosmatos
>>
>>68011179
DCEU is so weird.
Some castings are perfect, like Afleck's Batman or Dwayne Johnson as Black Adam.
Other castings are simply fucking bad, Gal Gadot proved that with her performance in BvS and her chldish responses about critique of fans.
And then other castings just seem so out of place, they seem to want to "reinvent" their characters.
It's such a mixed bag.
>>
>>68012216
You're getitng it.

IN GASEOUS FORM.
>>
>>68015047

I don't know Ray Fisher from Adam, but it's great that the guy playing his/Cyborg's dad is Miles Dyson
>>
>>68014454
Reluctant resignation
>>
>>68011355
Zack Snyder wife is one of the producers... That explains everything.
>>
Will JL be kino or will execs make him make it a flick?
>>
File: 20-jessica-jones-014.w529.h352.jpg (35 KB, 529x352) Image search: [Google]
20-jessica-jones-014.w529.h352.jpg
35 KB, 529x352
What if WB is under control of Kilgrave and has to sabotage DCEU?

I see no other rational explanation for keeping Snyder or doing any of that retarded shit listed in OP.

You may or may not like movies themselves, but from business point of view what WB is doing fits definition of insanity perfectly. Doing shit, failing, and doing even MORE of that shit, hoping for different result.
>>
>>68016395
You're just shitting on it for the sake of it, you know 90% of that shit is good
>>
File: 1460108474789.jpg (3 MB, 1746x4245) Image search: [Google]
1460108474789.jpg
3 MB, 1746x4245
reminder that zack did nothing wrong
>>
>>68016428
I know it's funny "Snyder is genius, MoS and BvS are good" maymay, but let's be serious here.

Disney kicked Whedon's butt off Marvel properties for underperformance: 17% drop on RT and $100 mln drop in box office compared to the first Avengers. However, his film was objectively successful: 75% on RT and $1.4 bln in box office.

But these leaks suggest WB will keep a man that literally failed to make a profit with the most cashgrab title ever. It's insane.
>>
>>68016685
Fucking wow.
>>
>>68011179
>J.K. Simmons
I completely forgot that D.C. stole Marvel's best actor.
>>
>>68016806
literally nothing to do with what i said but okay
>>
Just make my Injustice movie instead of trying to salvage this turd of a universe. I want to see Superman murder more people.
>>
>>68017018
This. You already have the entire world inching him closer to being a psychopath, just go all the way with it cause that's really all you can do with a real world superman.
>>
File: 1343192512200.jpg (20 KB, 185x217) Image search: [Google]
1343192512200.jpg
20 KB, 185x217
>>68011179

i got so excited when i heard that snyder was replaced by george miller. too bad it was just a prank, bro
>>
zack snyder is WRITING justice league?
oh god..
>>
>me on /tv/ years ago
>man of murder meme is pretty big
>BvS is revealed to be in production
>joke about Batman becoming the Caped Crucifier and kill people all over the place
>mfw this movie

stop
Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.