[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
V/h/s trilogy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 2016-04-08-13-36-25--374441874.jpg (11 KB, 184x273) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-08-13-36-25--374441874.jpg
11 KB, 184x273
Whats your favorite short story?Southbound included.Mine is the one with ''I like you''
Also anyone know other similar movies?I like them they remind me of Ito Junjis stories
>>
>>68010413
Viral was so fucking awful at the beginning I never even got to the anthology part.
Are the shorts worth watching?
>>
Safe Haven > *
>>
zombie bike ride
>>
>>68010433
Yes there is a good one in viral about parallel universes that makes it worth it
>>
>Trilogy
I didn't even know where was a third one. Is it any good?
Best one in the two I watch was Safe Haven
>>
the third one was shit
>>
Sadly I only saw the third one
>>
>>68010413
Succubus and Indonesian demon resurrection.
>>
>>68010413
>Amateur Night

>10/31/98

That little exorcism bit twist

>Dante the Great

Was allright. Watching him rip the SWAT guys to pieces and then get tricked into getting eaten by his own cape was entertaining.

>Bonestorm

I like the eerie setting being that it was in daylight and in a somewhat secluded area. That thing rising from the pool of blood was cool.
>>
>>68010865
Fucking hell, go watch the first two, the third one doesn't even come close to the first two.
>>
southbound was pretty good, better than the last VHS
>>
>>68012995
>better than the last VHS
So is everything
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.